Dentist In Hua Hin

JamesC

I need to get some dental work done, probably root canal treatment and a crown.  I was thinking that rather than spend a week or two in Bangkok it might be more pleasant to get the work done in Hua Hin.

Any thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

avoid the cool smile clinic at all costs. I went in there 3 times in a great deal of pain, and each time they would take literally 15 seconds to diagnose the problem before acting on it. Well surprisingly they got it wrong...3 times. Eventually I gave up and went to Dental2000 who fixed the problem. I didn't find either of the clinics very friendly and both seemed keen to push me through as quickly as possible, but at least Dental2000 took a little bit of time to diagnose the problem and also gave me a bit of a break down of my different options which the other clinic couldn't be bothered doing.

There is a small office with a lady dentist in it on Srasong Rd. directly behind the old Hua Hin Shopping Mall (and across the street). My wife and I have had good service from her. All I've had was a cleaning but my wife had a root canal and a crown done there and the lady seems to know what she is doing. The office is small but very modern and clean.

• 3 months later...
Perfect Smile Dental Clinic By Dr.Supansa

Located opposite side with Hua Hin Wittayalai School. Near Hua Hin Market Village.

They have special promotion until June 2010.

Ultrasonic Cleaning only 399 Baht.

Did you have it (ultrasonic cleaning) done and if so do your teeth feel as clean as after a traditional cleaning? I've never tried it.

Perfect Smile Dental Clinic By Dr.Supansa

Located opposite side with Hua Hin Wittayalai School. Near Hua Hin Market Village.

They have special promotion until June 2010.

Ultrasonic Cleaning only 399 Baht.

Did you have it (ultrasonic cleaning) done and if so do your teeth feel as clean as after a traditional cleaning? I've never tried it.

I got the ultrasonic made at a few clinics here in HH, and it's faster more "clean" than the traditional way, but if you have sensitive teeth's then it can be a pain, I have some problems with thin coating on my front teeth's and that felt like striking a nerve, but other than that I can recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate that you didn;t ask about Bangkok, but if you're there, I found Bangkok Smile Soi 21 (Asoke RD) Sukhumvit very good. Dr Piyamas (I call her Pyjamas) is an outstanding dentist, and damned prettier than any dentist I've seen back home. That alone makes it worthwhile

Edited by F4UCorsair