From Paypal Thai Account >>> To >>> Paypal Usa Account

I have a Thai Paypal account, a USA Account and a Canadian Account.

I can transfer funds from Canada into the USA account, or vice versa.

What I'd really like to do is transfer money from Thailand via Paypal INTO my USA or Canadian Paypal account.

I have Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank accounts.

Also Kasikorn & Krung Thai Credit Cards.

Does anyone know how to do this???

Thanks,

CS

Well... I guess from the total lack of any response to my question, the the answer is that it's impossible...

So.. No joy in Mudville today.

Casey stikes out again.

CS

Well I do not think it is impossible, you just send then money to the Canadian paypal account from your Thailand paypal account. Use the send moeny button, type in your email address from you Canadian paypal account type in the amount and press send. 5 seconds later the moeny is in your Canadian account and paypal lick there lips as now they have 5.25% of your moeny for doing nothing as this is the international fee they charge on a standard account and if you sent in Thai baht they rip you off on the exchange rate also.

Well... I guess from the total lack of any response to my question, the the answer is that it's impossible...

Casey stikes out again.

CS

Well I do not think it is impossible, you just send then money to the Canadian paypal account from your Thailand paypal account. Use the send moeny button, type in your email address from you Canadian paypal account type in the amount and press send. 5 seconds later the moeny is in your Canadian account and paypal lick there lips as now they have 5.25% of your moeny for doing nothing as this is the international fee they charge on a standard account and if you sent in Thai baht they rip you off on the exchange rate also.

Thanks for the info.. I'll have to try this.

Being one of those unlucky few that earns only Thai baht, and without any source of funds in the USA or Canada, sometimes I need to bite the bullet and accept the cost.. But what else can I do? So.. I'm locked into a PayPal Rip Off Relationship.

Them's the breaks.

CS

Maybe try something like travelex cash passport.

Send the card and the pin (separate of course) to a family member or friend in your home country, after you have added funds to the card. Get the person with the card to take the cash out and put it in your bank account overseas.

Maybe try something like travelex cash passport.

Send the card and the pin (separate of course) to a family member or friend in your home country, after you have added funds to the card. Get the person with the card to take the cash out and put it in your bank account overseas.

I have already been doing this for years using a "Basic" Bangkok Bank ATM card, linked to a seperate account here that is used only for money transfers.

But sometimes, I just want to make a direct payment into my Paypal account, without imposing on anyone back home.

CS

• 8 months later...

Casey stikes out again.

CS

Thanks for the info.. I'll have to try this.

Being one of those unlucky few that earns only Thai baht, and without any source of funds in the USA or Canada, sometimes I need to bite the bullet and accept the cost.. But what else can I do? So.. I'm locked into a PayPal Rip Off Relationship.

Them's the breaks.

CS

My question is IF I can get the both sides of Paypal going then is it better to have 2 separatre e-mail addresses so I am not sending money to myself?

TIA

What I'd really like to do is transfer money from Thailand via Paypal INTO my USA or Canadian Paypal account.

Thanks,

CS

Yes I don't think there is an issue at all, save I'm not sure you should have 3 accounts in the same name. I regularly transferred from Paypal Thailand (actually Singapore) to Paypal UK. Is this what you meant?

Thanks,

CS

Yes I don't think there is an issue at all, save I'm not sure you should have 3 accounts in the same name. I regularly transferred from Paypal Thailand (actually Singapore) to Paypal UK. Is this what you meant?

Thanks,

CS

Thanks,

CS

How can you have 3 different names with one Passport ID?

How can you have 3 different names with one Passport ID?

3 accounts are in Different names, using different Email addresses opened over many years.... One is Personal... One was opened for me by a friend who didn't know my Regular Account ID... One was opened using Thai Paypal. The other 2 are in the USA and Canada using the country specific currency.

Actually, now that I think about it, I may even have an old Commercial acccount in USA too.. not used in Loooonnng time.

CS

Well, what exactly is your issue? First, fund your Thai Paypal account. then send the money anywhere, e.g. using the e-mail address of your American Paypal account. then credit the funds to your local bank account.

the cost? You get a stinking exchange rate and you may have to pay to receive this payment. Make sure you mark it "for goods"!

Chris