Jd Pools Swimming Pool Water Turning Green/ How To Fix?

Jamesjimmy

It is seldom the water filtration system making a pool turn green!

Most obvious problem is the chemical balance of the water.

The PH might wrong, or the chlorine level is too low.

With the PH wrong, the chlorine will not work properly.

What filtration system are you using? What filter media (sand, glass,...). Do you add chlorine manually, or do you have a automatic dosing system.

Or is it a saltwater pool with a chlorinator?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good Service and RESULTS from JD Pools Bangkok Office: We had our local Buriram House Building Contractor work with the design team of JD Pools Bangkok Headquarters. I have never owned a pool before so I did as much research as I could on line including valuable tips and advise in this Forum. I went twice to the headquarters of JD Pools and met once with the owner and twice with the Pool Architect Khun Annop Danwiriyakul. He speaks and seems to UNDERSTAND English. They talked me out of a larger Onga Pump and took the time to explain the advantages of a Salt Chlorinated Pool with L.E.D. lights. It took several months to build our pool as we did not have permanent electricity and permanent water supply when we first estimated. The local house building staff did the actual building of the Kera tiled pool and JD Pool staff came four times from Bangkok to install pipes, electrical, pumps, filters, etc... We do not have a fancy pool as we have budget and size limitations.

SERVICE: As I have found with COTTO/TOTO, Siemens, American Standard, Entech Fiberglass Doors, CPAC Roof Tile, it is the AFTER SALES service that is the most valuable. I have to include JD POOLS Bangkok office on the list of reliable and responsive firms. I had a controller problem late on a Thursday night. I sent an e-mail via the web site and phoned the mobile phone of Khun Annop. He gave us some immediate advise on the phone, had service technicians phone the next day and at 6a.m. Saturday morning a service man arrived at our gates with a replacement Onga pump and controller. He spent hours working, explained some tips to our night guard, phoned in a rush order for a brand new Onga Controller and spent the night in a nearby 200 baht hotel. The next morning the new controller arrived via the bus and he installed the part. That service technician stayed at our home until 8p.m. to test and check again that our equipment worked perfect and that our maid understands exactly how to maintain the pool.

No charge what so ever.

I've had similar experiences with Siemens, Cotto/Toto, Entech Fiberglass Doors and American Standard. A TRAINED technician usually in a company truck with parts to fix the problem or take away the product and bring back a new item. All at no charge during the warranty period. CPAC roofing twice has sent genuine expert technicians the very next day to inspect our roof and offer solutions that were effective.

I can NOT say the "after sales" service has been acceptable for every vendor, but JD POOLS Bangkok office has served us well in Buriram.

My wife insists we get the name card and personal mobile number of any technician that comes to our home so she can call with questions.

Here are some photos of the technician doing a 6AM repair, photos of pool installation, and my wife enjoying the pool.

post-20604-1213950133_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1213950254_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1213950400_thumb.jpg