Storage Locker In Banglamphu

JamesC

I've read the previous posts on storage, but wondered if there was any new information. I'm looking for a reasonably priced, secure storage locker in the Banglamphu area, suitable for storing a laptop and a couple of cases/packs. At the moment, I use a very good locker at A-One Inn in Soi Kasem San 1 for about 100B/week. But my usual hotel there is now a pile of rubble, so I probably won't stay on that road in the future.

Personally, I wouldn't leave a laptop in any hotel storage. You never know who might have access and under what conditions it's being stored. I always use Bangkok Self Storage, which charges 100 baht per bag per week. Very clean and secure, and I've always found them highly professional. But they're not in Banglamphu.

I originally used Bangkok Self Storage and thought they were OK.  I changed to save on the journey to Rama IV. Also I store more than 1 bag in my locker. It's secure in that I have my own padlock on the locker, and I have confidence in the staff.  I guess I'll leave my stuff there.