Lady Troubles Agian

welsh1

evey day is the same in my village is a number of falangs living here.

never a shortage of drinking buddies.

but many falangs are to jai dee buying there lady gold giving money everday for this and that

buying new motor bikes and all that bull#### and i see many falangs go back home too money all gone.

my lady come home today her friend have new bike her friend have new gold her friend have this & that

she wount new bike i say no so she star to cry and all that rubbish.

so i tell her if she going to cry

to go and cry in the garden that way you can water the plants then save money on water

that way i can save money on water bill then maybe buy here a bike

she say im not like other falang she sa kee niow

maybe she right what do you think....

but many falangs are to jai dee buying there lady gold giving money everday for this and that

buying new motor bikes and all that bull#### and i see many falangs go back home too money all gone.

my lady come home today her friend have new bike her friend have new gold her friend have this & that

to go and cry in the garden that way you can water the plants then save money on water

There might be a clue in the second line of your post.

If you want her to smile sweetly as she sucks the money out of you while leaving you walking on egg shells in the periods between when you give her money and buy her things, then go ahead and buy the bike. Probably for the best you leave Thailand sooner rather than later.

BTW, she doesn't like you, never mind love.

If you want her to smile sweetly as she sucks the money out of you while leaving you walking on egg shells in the periods between when you give her money and buy her things, then go ahead and buy the bike. Probably for the best you leave Thailand sooner rather than later.

Bit extreme leave thailand i love thailand

I have job in thailand

And the beer is cheap and the fags even cheaper

when i say fags i mean cigaretts not the other fags

I have job in thailand

I'm exagerating for effect, being overly harsh for a reason, but if you give in to this kind of emotional blackmail, there's only one end to the relationship and its not a good one, for you.

Be great for her though as she'll have a new bike and gold and other things and you'll be gone so she can suck the next guy dry

See if she stays with you if you aren't buying her things. Or decide exactly how much you're willing to pay for her company, rather than letting her set the price

be thankful mate... at least she is not asking for a new water buffalo for her husband back home in Issan to work the land

I have job in thailand

:o ..it shows in your posts..... :D

have another one on me :D

LaoPo

Geeze I thought they spoke English in Wales!

(anyone want to hazard a guess at his occupation in his village?)

...salesman of Welsh beer ?

LaoPo

You are having a laugh........... :o

No it's illegal and the Sheep are traumatized

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

Any girl that is badgering you for your money does not love you. So, don't give in to her demands. Show her the door and tell her that she has two choices. One, take the monthly salary that you would like to offer her or leave.

Maybe you could offer her a small monthly raise to be fair?? Tell her that most people need to work many hours a day in a regular job in order to get a nice salary. Living like a leach is not a normal job and if she wants more money, she can find a day job at a shop or factory or whatever in order to save up for the bike, golden buffalo, gold, Thai husband or whatever. This way, she will feel proud of her accomplishments and feel as if she earned the money herself while working in a respectable day job.

The other option is to stay with her for two weeks and then tell her to stay with momma/pappa/Thai man/buffalo/grandma/villagers for two weeks. This way, you can reduce your daily living expenses in half...only one mouth to feed for half of the month instead of two mouths to feed, pamper, etc.... Sample daily expense comparison below:

Thai lady and farang man: Daily living expenses might include food 5X per day, makeup, shampoo, hair accessories, movie, 7-11 visits 3X per day, taxis, donations to temple 2X per week, keep the change policy on all purchases, medicine for things you never heard of, cooking utensils, plus a host of other misc things.

Farang man alone: 3 meals per day and some basic personal hygiene products weekly.

Plus, you get free time to do as you please and you can save money too. Call this the new part-time lady, but make sure you tell her that you love her very much and will miss her during the two week break. Also, don't forget to call her a few dozen times each day to make her feel secure with her rice bowl.

Edited by innovator

be thankful mate... at least she is not asking for a new water buffalo for her husband back home in Issan to work the land

Not yet! :o

There always seems to be someone on a holiday who is willing to throw money around

like it has no value but as you said it doesn't last. If the girl can't or doesn't want to look

into the future a little bit, her selfishness will get her thrown around like a piece of meat. :o

Of course she wants money, what the he-ll do you think she wants, your body, charm, and ready wit ?

Take a good long look at yourself naked in a full length mirror, you'll more then likely realise that the poor cow actually deserves a new motorbike.

reading these sort of posts and replies ,i sometimes wonder ,dont any of you have a normal ordinary marriage ,where you dont have to give your wife a salary,or gold or motorbikes to keep her?

isnt anyone just married to a thai woman,the same way you were married to a woman in your own country?

jesus i get up in the morning and ime not exactly brad pitt ,far from it but i am sure my wife ,who by the way has a great body ,loves me ,she cares for me when ime ill and looks after our home and son well. her familly never ask for anything and in fact pay for us when we go out more often than not.

just a thought :o

In all fairness, a (Thai) friend of mine told me a story the other day.

He gives his wife about 35,000 every month. With that, she pays the bills, buys the food/clothes/misc items and what ever she wants herself. As long as he remembers to give her this every month, everything is fine and he can pretty much do what ever he wants.

However, should he forget, or be late in giving her the money, things sour pretty quickly (apparently), with the wife suddenly getting ill, or going home to the parents in tears. Once he coughs up the money, suddenly things are back to normal.

Me ? I don't keep track. I give the g/f money every couple of days, and she buys food (and what ever she wants). I pay the bills, and pick up the bin when we go out (normally). She never asks for anything (well, once she did. When we were shopping one afternoon in Burma last December, she saw a phone she wanted. 4,000 baht. I liked the phone as well, so we bought 2). Then again, she doesn't really need to ask for anything. She buys what she wants herself, and I buy stuff for her when the mood strikes me. Did I mention that she has her own salary which she uses as she sees fit ?

I am a bit "thuuk" <ถูก> (cheap). I just bought a Harley (for myself of course). She already has a moto and seems happy with it, so I haven't bought her a new one (yet). Besides, I think a Harley would be a little to big for her, being all of 38 kgs. Maybe I'll buy a little 125cc that she can give to her papa (only about 1/20th the price of the Harley).

Would that make the parents of other girls in her home village jealous ? Would the other farangs (if any) living there resent me for that ? If I have the ability to do something nice for the g/f (or her family, basically the same thing), should I not do it, because there may be a farang in her village that will be upset at my generosity ?

I guess I'll have to go there first, and make a survey of any other farangs already there. See how much they earn and how much they give their wives (or g/fs). Then I can reduce my generosity to the lowest common denominator, so as not to upset the status quo. If I find out that someone bought their spouse a new moto recently, I'll buy the g/f an older, used moto. If someone bought a 1 baht gold chain, I'll only buy a 1/2 baht chain. If they buy a bottle of Sang Som once a week, I'll only buy a bottle of Mekong once a month.

That should work. That way, those already living there that are earning (far) less than me can still act like they are shining examples of generosity, while everyone else can look down on me for being khee nio mak mak (ขี้เหนียวมากมาก).

Yeah, I'll get right on that. :o

Whats a monthly salary?????????????????????????????????????????

Do farangs live long time,or marry a woman(thai or not thai) and actualy give them a set amount of money to spend.Is the money for her and family or for the bills/food etc.

I realy cannot understand this mentality of giving the lady a monthly wage,unless you look at her as a maid.

What happens in the west, especially in single income families ? They usually have a joint bank account. The person that's earning a wage has the money go into the account. The person that stays at home draws from the account to buy what ever. The amount is set by whatever wage the working person earns.

Housewives in some places in the west apparently are considered to be "employed" in the home and entitled to various benefits (this seems to be especially true when it comes to divvying up marital assets at divorce time).

So, if a woman stays at home, does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, takes care of the kids and all those other little things, she shouldn't get anything for it ? Other than the odd bit of spare change now and then, that's left over from the hubby paying a bill ? That sounds more like a slave. (and yes, I've seen farangs in Thailand that treated their spouses like that)

Or should it be like in some places, where the wife controls the money the husband earns, gives him a small "allowance" (so he can buy her presents of course :o ) and she spends the rest as she sees fit ?

I knew a guy in the army in a situation similar to that. When we went on field exercises, we got an extra $5.00 per day (less taxes), which could be paid out in cash in the field. When his wife found out that he had been getting this pittance (and wasn't giving it to her) she freaked on him, despite the fact she was getting his entire regular salary.

I don't think it's that bad of an idea (giving the spouse x amount each month), as long as it's a fair amount (as in, if you earn 60,000 a month and give her 30,000), especially if she is taking care of everything at home.

If you are earning 60k/month, and give her 5k and expect her to pay the bills, do the shopping and the house work while you are at the pub spending the rest, well, that's not very fair at all, is it ? Only slightly better than a slave.

Like pretty much everything else in a relationship, you have to work out what is suitable as a couple. If the wife is happy getting "x" amount every month and taking care of the home, who are we to say it's wrong ? (unless of course, you think she should be doing it all for free, and working on the side to pay the bills and buy stuff for you, because you don't believe in giving her any money ?)

reading these sort of posts and replies ,i sometimes wonder ,dont any of you have a normal ordinary marriage ,where you dont have to give your wife a salary,or gold or motorbikes to keep her?

isnt anyone just married to a thai woman,the same way you were married to a woman in your own country?

jesus i get up in the morning and ime not exactly brad pitt ,far from it but i am sure my wife ,who by the way has a great body ,loves me ,she cares for me when ime ill and looks after our home and son well. her familly never ask for anything and in fact pay for us when we go out more often than not.

just a thought :o

Absoloutely! I'm sure that there are many of us happily married to our Thai spouses enjoying a normal marriage. But I think this thread is aimed at the 'other' type of 'bought' relationships.

why do you lot pay fopr your woman to live with you? You give her a salary?? Hva eyou really lost your attachment to reality?? There are so many women in the world who will do exactly what these thai women are doing without thinking about how it will benefit them. It seems to me that people hook up with a thai women because it seems like no effort. But in the long run its about ten times as hard. How can you ever be happy with someone you know would leave in a flash if you didnt have money? Personally I dont think its possible to have a relationship with a thai bird thats ever going to make you as happy as a good women from back home. Plus their tits are smaller :-)

A Tight-Arsed Welsh Git, by the contents of his post! :o

Got it in 1. ..you probally a generous english git are you

that makes us welsh gits look tight

IM only 41 im now living in khon kaen and i plan on living in thailand for a long time

so if i go around buying this and that then i have loads of toys but no money

then i have to go back home to earn some money like other stupid falangs

call me what you like but i call myself carefull ...

We used to speak welsh in wales until you english didnt like it and we had to speak english

why do you lot pay fopr your woman to live with you? You give her a salary?? Hva eyou really lost your attachment to reality?? There are so many women in the world who will do exactly what these thai women are doing without thinking about how it will benefit them. It seems to me that people hook up with a thai women because it seems like no effort. But in the long run its about ten times as hard. How can you ever be happy with someone you know would leave in a flash if you didnt have money? Personally I dont think its possible to have a relationship with a thai bird thats ever going to make you as happy as a good women from back home. Plus their tits are smaller :-)

Apparently I live in a different dimension, where reality isn't a factor.

You actually live in a place where (good looking) women will do everything (cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc), and the only thing she gets out of the deal is some occasional crumbs from your wallet and a good (by your standards) shagging once in awhile ?

And they have larger breasts ?

And they don't care if you have no money (and therefore can't support them or pay the bills) ?

And, in the long run, it's 10 times easier to do all that than with a Thai girl ?

Wow. What colour is the sky in that dimension ?

Welsh1, the one thing that seems to be true is that the more money is emphasized in the relationship

the less meaningful it is. Sure, she needs a monthly stipend if she's hanging out with you all day but

throwing around ridiculous amounts or buying them large material things doesn't necessarily earn you

extra credit. It's never enough but I can't blame them for wanting to know what the boundaries are.

If the whining and requests get to be too annoying then you'll have to get rid of her. Nobody wins,

least of all her family and it's only karma they get nothing with those emotional blackmail attempts. :o