Buy Land Build House Advice

My Thai wife and I want to spend about 12-15 million on a piece of land in a development on the way to the new airport and then build a house (about 2500-3000 sq meters). In Canada now and we haven't begun to research this but does anyone have any experience with this (land, developments, building a house?. My main concern is the "control" over the immediate environment (we don't want a pig farm to set up next door) so a development with nice home styles would be great. I looked at a Land and Homes development a few months ago and the houses were packed in and the quality poor.

Appreciate any insights or advice on where to begin

Thanks!

My Thai wife and I want to spend about 12-15 million on a piece of land in a development on the way to the new airport and then build a house (about 2500-3000 sq meters). In Canada now and we haven't begun to research this but does anyone have any experience with this (land, developments, building a house?. My main concern is the "control" over the immediate environment (we don't want a pig farm to set up next door) so a development with nice home styles would be great. I looked at a Land and Homes development a few months ago and the houses were packed in and the quality poor.

Appreciate any insights or advice on where to begin

Thanks!

I would be happy to help you with the project managment side, & the introduction to good quality builders/archtects willing to work in Bangkok

Have a look at my web site:-

Rosegate Consultants

If you like what i can offer, please feel free to contact me.

I am sorry but I have no idea on land prices in & around BKK?

What makes you want to live close to the airport?