Need An Electrician

pattayapip

Can anyone recommend a reliable decent electrician for Just outside Pattaya (Near Phoenix Golf) Having real trouble finding one for the House i am doing. The house is around 300M2 and maybe 70% of the groundfloor wiring (cable only) is in place, but there are a few alterations and quite a few more sockets to add, plus all the first floor, and its becoming a nightmare trying to find an electrician, any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

You can try to call my electrician, if he is not busy he will be able to un scramble the wires and add new sockets.

Pee Chi 0810038527 He did a decent job of my house also at Phoenix

Can anyone recommend a reliable decent electrician for Just outside Pattaya (Near Phoenix Golf) Having real trouble finding one for the House i am doing. The house is around 300M2 and maybe 70% of the groundfloor wiring (cable only) is in place, but there are a few alterations and quite a few more sockets to add, plus all the first floor, and its becoming a nightmare trying to find an electrician, any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

You live very close to me.

Cheers

You live very close to me.

Seems like we all live in the same area!

Where are you Mr elkangorito I am on the South side of Phoenix.

• 3 weeks later...

aluminium windows

You can try to call my electrician, if he is not busy he will be able to un scramble the wires and add new sockets.

Pee Chi 0810038527 He did a decent job of my house also at Phoenix

hello rimmer, you recently did an item about aluminium window source and rec. source 3 ...who was source 3 please? could you let me know tel. no. and address.

thanks. c.

• 1 year later...

Cheers

Jeez , I am still struggling to find a decent one in Koh Samui who at least has some idea of British Regulations...

Any suggestions welcome.

I can understand your predicament completely/