Villa Bianca Restaurant 79/3 Moo 1.bophut Beach

Hello everyone :o . I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find out if this restaurant still exists : Villa Bianca Restaurant 79/3 Moo 1.Bophut Beach Koh Samui. It is owned or part owned by a good friend of mine Guido.However, i have since lost all contact details for him and his restaurant website is down. I was planning to (surprise) visit him very soon, but do not want to travel all the way from London and be disappointed. Can anyone help.

Thanks ..... xxx

Last time i checked it was still there, it is located in Fishermans Village, more or less next door to Billabong Surf Club,

I have eaten there once, but found it to be very expensive and the portions are a bit small.....

Hello everyone :o . I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find out if this restaurant still exists : Villa Bianca Restaurant 79/3 Moo 1.Bophut Beach Koh Samui. It is owned or part owned by a good friend of mine Guido.However, i have since lost all contact details for him and his restaurant website is down. I was planning to (surprise) visit him very soon, but do not want to travel all the way from London and be disappointed. Can anyone help.

Thanks ..... xxx

Still there and open (as of last night). Food/service, upmarket and excellent.

Thanks ..... xxx

Still there and open (as of last night). Food/service, upmarket and excellent.

Even though the OP was not looking for a restaurant review, I agree, good food, good service and expensive...and Guido is still the co-owner (Malcolm is the other guy)

Even though the OP was not looking for a restaurant review, I agree, good food, good service and expensive...and Guido is still the co-owner (Malcolm is the other guy)

:o

So even though the OP wasn't looking for a review, you deicded to make a point of that then actually give one yourself..

Excellent !!!!

:D

So even though the OP wasn't looking for a review, you deicded to make a point of that then actually give one yourself..

Excellent !!!!

Still better than posting something which has nothing to do with the topic...... :o

And BTW, I have sent contact details to OP already..... :D

Hello everyone :D . I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find out if this restaurant still exists : Villa Bianca Restaurant 79/3 Moo 1.Bophut Beach Koh Samui. It is owned or part owned by a good friend of mine Guido.However, i have since lost all contact details for him and his restaurant website is down. I was planning to (surprise) visit him very soon, but do not want to travel all the way from London and be disappointed. Can anyone help.

Thanks ..... xxx

So, he's still there....and last time I was there he was 'engaged' with a Dutch Lady...don't know whether that disappoints you or not ? :o

LaoPo

Hello everyone :D . I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am trying to find out if this restaurant still exists : Villa Bianca Restaurant 79/3 Moo 1.Bophut Beach Koh Samui. It is owned or part owned by a good friend of mine Guido.However, i have since lost all contact details for him and his restaurant website is down. I was planning to (surprise) visit him very soon, but do not want to travel all the way from London and be disappointed. Can anyone help.

Thanks ..... xxx

So, he's still there....and last time I was there he was 'engaged' with a Dutch Lady...don't know whether that disappoints you or not ? :o

LaoPo

Let me assure you no more, actually loooooong time we are talking 2-3 years ago......and I know the Dutch lady......

Thanks ..... xxx

So, he's still there....and last time I was there he was 'engaged' with a Dutch Lady...don't know whether that disappoints you or not ? :D

LaoPo

Let me assure you no more, actually loooooong time we are talking 2-3 years ago......and I know the Dutch lady......

:o:D really ? She's nice...very nice.

LaoPo

A big Thank you to you all :o , especially to those that passed on his contact details to me. We have now been in contact and he had been looking for me too,so we are now two ' happy bunnies ' :D . In answer to your question LaoPo, no i am not disappointed that he is engaged or ' was'. Actually, we have been friends for 10 years + , so we are well passed that stage, been there done that ,you know :D .

I am now trying to arrange a trip to Koh Samui as i have never been there,but have heard so much about it. I am so excited :D

xxxxxx

A big Thank you to you all :o , especially to those that passed on his contact details to me. We have now been in contact and he had been looking for me too,so we are now two ' happy bunnies ' :D . In answer to your question LaoPo, no i am not disappointed that he is engaged or ' was'. Actually, we have been friends for 10 years + , so we are well passed that stage, been there done that ,you know :D .

I am now trying to arrange a trip to Koh Samui as i have never been there,but have heard so much about it. I am so excited :D

xxxxxx

Good to hear and happy planning & Trip + stay !

LaoPo