Tats/piercings Of Fellow Tv Members

britmaveric

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got one Chinese Dragon on my right upper arm I want to get a Tiger on my left upper arm Since were talking about this how much are tats in thailand?? pretty inexpensive?? how clean is it to get one in thailand sterile environment tools and such?

My wife don't want me to get anymore she said i look like mafia then but all i want is one more. :o

A tribal dragon on my upper left arm, got it done in NZ. Another big piece - an evil face covers almost my full back, done in Malaysia.

before having the evil face, actually wanted a chinese dragon winding around my torso (head on the front shoulder, tail on my butt), but tattooist refused to do it :o

Well I hated him for a while but now I'm happy that he didn't do it, would have regretted.

Anyone of you ever regret of getting tats? Me, no. but I remember one of my ex-uni mates who had tattooed a watch on his wrist (maybe he was really crazy for a Rolex or something), and now feel like cutting his hand off :D

whilst tats might look good whilst they are in fashion and the owner is relatively youthful , like all fashions they will eventually look passe , thats fine for a pair of shoes or a hairstyle , you just change it , but with a tat you cant and there is little sadder than a tatted wrinkly old geyser or woman , you see some of the older ones now, and they are not pretty sights , leathery droopy flesh and faded tats to permanently remind you (and the world) of how silly things can look once they are out of fashion.

a small subtely placed tat is another matter completely, but covering large parts of the visible body with student artwork or pseudo chinese script is either for the full blown fetishist or the full blown poser.

I have three tats and you will have to be female and go to bed with me to see them!! :o

I am a pooying.. Am I allowed to see them? :D

I don't have tattoos. I had my ears pierced a couple of times which didn't turn out well. So, now not pierced. Oh.. boring chick. :D

I have a nosering and ear ring, with a nice gold chain connecting the two. When I get a head cold I always get an ear ache too! Can't understand it.

Haven't responded yet to the thread about whether I lie on forum postings.......

kenk3z

P.S. Generally suggest you avoid the tatoos in Thailand unless you can see some evidence of pen sterilization. I saw a beach tatoo being given where they artist was carrying a book of designs, one pen, and some ink. :o

Looks like I'll have to PM Scampy about this thread - he's not being very forthcoming about his cowboy-hatted micro-skirted young lady and her tattooed boobies. The tattoos looked very nice, but I didn't want to stare. So come on Scampy - what else did she have? (Tattoos, I mean) :o

No piercings here. Just dont find them appealing for myself. Been seeing guys getting them since the 80's and I just never caught on to it.

Have three tattoos but every one of them are small and easily concealed. Didnt exactly get them in noticable spots either. Reason being is that just in case I do regret having them later in life, I can cover and not be embarrased. No regrets so far.

Just like a previous poster said, gotta know me well or be a woman hopping in the sack to really see them I guess.

Only wife gets to see.

If so where are your piercings or tats?

Had enough holes poked in me when I was bad sick, thank you very much. Have no desire to get stuck anywhere else for any reason. Not that tats and earrings were my cup o' tea before. Just never really cared for tats, and sorry gents, but personal preference says earrings are for chicks.

I have my blood group tattooed on both inner forearms.

What a good idea! Can you tell us what it says? Does it say "Blood group: xx" and what language is it in. I am serious about getting the same done. :o

I have a rare blood type found only in Mongols and Native Americans; AB Negative and Diego Positive.

My tattoos read; "BLOOD TYPE AB-" in English.

Why do you want a blood group tattoo ?

a welsh dragon on me left arm!

Wolfie

* Chinese dragon on my upper right arm.
IamMaiC
Got one Chinese Dragon on my right upper arm

Orang utan

A tribal dragon on my upper left arm
A dragon?

How original indeed... :o:D

we got it at the same time!!! :D Orang was drunk we told him upper right arm but he was busy talking to some thai girl :D

I have three tats and you will have to be female and go to bed with me to see them!! :D

I am a pooying.. Am I allowed to see them? :D

I don't have tattoos. I had my ears pierced a couple of times which didn't turn out well. So, now not pierced. Oh.. boring chick. :D

LC Did you let the holes close up?? Hey I never noticed but do Thai men have earrings?? :o