70% Of Thai Women Cannot Achieve Orgasm

george

hate to say it but i told ya so.

I think I have been around the block long enough to grasp the difference. Some are better actresses than others.

I wasn't shocked by the original survey at the beginning, but it was interesting to watch the women nattering over lunch about it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm

BANGKOK: -- A recent global sex survey found that 70 per cent of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm.

Others reach orgasm through masturbation or having sex with another woman, while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.

The survey was conducted in 26 countries and questioned 26,000 respondents about their sexual behaviour and attitudes.

It revealed that 54 per cent of Thai couples cannot reach orgasm, while Italians, Spanish, Mexicans and South Africans are the most likely to climax almost every time, at 66 per cent. Only 24 per cent of Chinese couples achieve orgasm and the Japanese recorded 27 per cent.

Sexologist Dr Pansak Sugkrakroek says most Thai women cannot reach orgasm because their partners do not know how to help them.

"They just care about themselves," he says. "Making love is a kind of art that they have to learn so that they can help their partners."

Pansak says some couples end relationships because they cannot help each other to reach orgasm.

Taking more time can have a significant impact on the quality of orgasms. Those Thais fully satisfied with the intensity of their orgasms spend on average 3.9 more minutes on foreplay than those who are not, he adds.

"Even though orgasms are not the be all and end all of sex, regularly achieving them improves emotional and overall wellbeing, as well as a bond with a partner. It can also help to reduce life's stresses. Ideally, people should try to have orgasms regularly," he says.

However, he suggests women should not fake orgasms because it could lead to conflict if partners discover the woman is not being sincere.

He advises couples to learn how to improve their relationship rather than focus on orgasms.

--The Nation 2008-04-29

Best wayto make any woman orgasm, use your tounge, and not for talking ! work's fine every time for me !

Best wayto make any woman orgasm, use your tounge, and not for talking ! work's fine every time for me !

I was under the impression that almost all woman can make themselves have an orgasm of some description, however, only about 30% are open enough to talk about it. Fingers, man, fingers..... :o

I was under the impression that almost all woman can make themselves have an orgasm of some description, however, only about 30% are open enough to talk about it. Fingers, man, fingers..... :o

Yes fingers can help, or finger if one can find a not so well used version, along with tounge works wonders, that with a best bottle of Polish or Russky vodka (neat) that folks is the way for both to score.

Pass this debate to the womans section and lets get some views ?

We would all love to be like Mel Gibson in "What woman want" also some men are selfish lovers, personally I allways like to satisfy the woman first, me second.

Any ladies need help please pm me lol

The survey is a dumb marketing ploy, but at least they have us all talking. I never fake orgasms because it is a complete disrespect to yourself and the person you are with. Sometimes, no matter what you do, women cannot orgasm. It could be because of her stress level, emotional state, or hormonal level, especially right after her period, when levels drop. *Or, the fact that she doesn't know you or trust you, or hasn't really opened up her body to anyone for other reasons. But, that should definitely be the exception, and not the rule. :o

A majority of men and women alike assume that sex is only pleasurable for the female if orgasm has been achieved.

Well, it is a lot better, especially on a regular basis. :D Of course, marrying or sleeping with someone that is compatible and sexually attractive to you beyond economic and social security helps with orgasms significantly.

Nope- Vibrators and dildos are illegal in Thailand which is why Thai women aren't achieving orgasms.

No sex shoppes.

Vibrators and sex shops are great, but they are not necessary for female orgasms. What is necessary is a comfort in your body, and knowing how to relax to receive pleasure. Of course, the partner helps a lot too.

If anything, I find many Thai girls, without the repressed sexuality you often find in the West, courtesy of the Catholic/Christian churches.

Oh, please - give me a break with that tired stereotype. If anything, Thailand as a society is far, far more repressed than the West. As for myself, I don't fake orgasms. That is more of a result of my NOT being repressed. Could you possibly be confusing lack of outward pleasure (and maybe an honest result) for repression, and abundant pleasure everywhere and easily as the real thing, especially in a culture that is geared to - uhm - hide unpleasant news?

hmmm ......

Edited by kat

The survey is a dumb marketing ploy, but at least they have us all talking. I never fake orgasms because it is a complete disrespect to yourself and the person you are with. Sometimes, no matter what you do, women cannot orgasm. It could be because of her stress level, emotional state, or hormonal level, especially right after her period, when levels drop. *Or, the fact that she doesn't know you or trust you, or hasn't really opened up her body to anyone for other reasons. But, that should definitely be the exception, and not the rule. :o
A majority of men and women alike assume that sex is only pleasurable for the female if orgasm has been achieved.

Well, it is a lot better, especially on a regular basis. :D Of course, marrying or sleeping with someone that is compatible and sexually attractive to you beyond economic and social security helps with orgasms significantly.

Nope- Vibrators and dildos are illegal in Thailand which is why Thai women aren't achieving orgasms.

No sex shoppes.

Vibrators and sex shops are great, but they are not necessary for female orgasms. What is necessary is a comfort in your body, and knowing how to relax to receive pleasure. Of course, the partner helps a lot too.

If anything, I find many Thai girls, without the repressed sexuality you often find in the West, courtesy of the Catholic/Christian churches.

Oh, please - give me a break with that tired stereotype. If anything, Thailand as a society is far, far more repressed than the West. As for myself, I don't fake orgasms. That is more of a result of my NOT being repressed. Could you possibly be confusing lack of outward pleasure (and maybe an honest result) for repression, and abundant pleasure everywhere and easily as the real thing, especially in a culture that is geared to - uhm - hide unpleasant news?

hmmm ......

Well Kat, forget your sex life for a moment, you seem to be having one (orgasm that is) just eating that water melon in your profile clip. One hot woman ?

:o That's the singer Bjork in my avatar, and she is enjoying that watermelon, isn't she? Most think that she is strange and weird in real time, and yet she is appealing to many because she is not afraid to be who she is, an original. That imparts both intelligence and innocence, and enjoying some aspect of the world every day, as if for the first time.

I think that is the key to being alive, as well as enjoying watermelon and every other aspect of the sensual world, including yourself. If your significant other spends so much time trying to please others without ever finding out who she is and what pleases her, that's the biggest obstacle.

Edited by kat

im quite amazed - certainly not by the statistics, that i find easy to believe - but by some of the comments regarding 'size'. penetration isnt necessary to achieve orgasm, gents. theres clitoral orgasm and vaginal orgasm (among others im sure). not every woman can have a vaginal orgasm for various reasons, and not every woman can achieve clitoral orgasm. ive said it before in the ladies sub-forum:

70% of women admit to faking an orgasm at some point in their lives. Are they liars? Are they breaking the trust in their relationship? Why bother to fake it in the first place?

A majority of men and women alike assume that sex is only pleasurable for the female if orgasm has been achieved. This is one of the leading causes of a faked orgasm.

It is a common misconception by many men that if their partner doesn't have an orgasm, then the sex was not any good – meaning, they were not any good. So, some women tend to fake loud, earth-shattering orgasms in an attempt to ease their partner's mind. In fact, the majority of women who admit to faking orgasm do it because:

* Faking an orgasm they don't want their partner to feel inadequate

* they want to make their partner happy

* they want to encourage their partner to orgasm

When a woman has difficulty achieving orgasm these are the highest reported causes:

* 21% - partner's lack of response

* 28% - she wasn't in the mood

* 27% - she was too stressed

* 24% - there was a lack of foreplay

i would tend to add something about technique in there to be honest, but not sure of what the percentage is.

now, im not knocking you blokes. not at all. i am saying that perhaps many of you have some good actresses on your hands. this may not do anything for your ego, but its a sad fact im afraid.

Quote steve martin,movie man with two brains. I FAKE MY ORGASM TOO :o .

:o That's the singer Bjork in my avatar, and she is enjoying that watermelon, isn't she? Most think that she is strange and weird in real time, and yet she is appealing to many because she is not afraid to be who she is, an original. That imparts both intelligence and innocence, and enjoying some aspect of the world every day, as if for the first time.

I think that is the key to being alive, as well as enjoying watermelon and every other aspect of the sensual world, including yourself. If your significant other spends so much time trying to please others without ever finding out who she is and what pleases her, that's the biggest obstacle.

Kat, good answer ! please excuse my ignorance I am not familiar with the singer "Bjork", also with this forum one is not sure if one is talking to a man, woman or whatever, as my name "the hedonist" suggests my life is devoted to pleasure, and not for selfish reasons.

This subject is "right up my street" perhaps the gods that run this could start an adult forum ?

Also I am surprised they have tolerated the response so far ! Have fun, I allways do

Yes fingers can help, or finger if one can find a not so well used version, along with tounge works wonders, that with a best bottle of Polish or Russky vodka (neat) that folks is the way for both to score.

We would all love to be like Mel Gibson in "What woman want" also some men are selfish lovers, personally I allways like to satisfy the woman first, me second.

Ugh what a BORING cliche, already I know exactly what kind of lay you'd be. ( "Please, hurry up and finish already, mmm if I fake an orgasm he'll stop. Ohhh Ohhh OHHHHH" )

WRONG Alcohol will inhibit orgasms , not help- that's probably your first mistake

GROSS !!! This is the kind of ugly male ego statement that makes me ...BARF

So this thread is a Men only section??

Believe me, no women in their "section" want to entertain you or your type by detailed instruction on this subject.

I figure part of the respondents in Thailand were students at Thammasat U. Hard to experience orgasm when your on your knees on a cold, rough floor, while your head is being bonked against the desk. The remainder probably watched the rape scenes on Thai tv when they were young and want to have it rough. I dont take the survey nor my hypothesis very serious. In my limited personal experience I would very much doubt the 70% figure. Most ladies that I have known would not hesitate to tell you if they require or wanted something more or different.

Ugh what a BORING cliche, already I know exactly what kind of lay you'd be. ( "Please, hurry up and finish already, mmm if I fake an orgasm he'll stop. Ohhh Ohhh OHHHHH" )

WRONG Alcohol will inhibit orgasms , not help- that's probably your first mistake

GROSS !!! This is the kind of ugly male ego statement that makes me ...BARF

So this thread is a Men only section??

Believe me, no women in their "section" want to entertain you or your type by detailed instruction on this subject.

Really, and it's a woman like you I would avoid like the plague, My style works wonders for me with no complaints from any partners/ lovers.

End of subject !

I once met a girl in Bangers that could achieve orgasm without penetration. Unfortunately this particular breed seems to be in the minority. :o

minority?

mate, they nearly all can if done right!

It also works when done left.

I just asked my Thai GF if it's possible that 70% of Thai women cannot achieve an orgasm. She answered, without hesitation, that's impossible.

I asked my Thai GF, again today, if it's possible that 70% of Thai women cannot achieve an orgasm. This time she answered "up to you." Not sure exactly what she meant.

I once met a girl in Bangers that could achieve orgasm without penetration. Unfortunately this particular breed seems to be in the minority. :o

Really, I thought this was the norm.

I have known many to get it off without sticking it in.

Having said that, I think my wife makes up for at least 50% of the 70% that are not havin a hoot of a time.

Let's see...

1. A patron-client system where the men are usually the ones being served.

2. An entrenched system of mia nois as common - again based on patron-client relationships (as opposed to love, etc).

3. An accepted (or tolerated) male dominant system (uh, on second thought..no complaints there!)

4. Vastly different views toward prostitution in Thai society compared with many others - where it is not necessarily seen as a 'bad' way for a woman to make money.

5. An increasing consumer-centric society that fuels items 1 through 4.

Added up - I'd say that amounts to a patron-server relationship where the customer always cums first, wouldn't you?

I asked my TGF why she never had an orgasm

She said

You are never around when I do

EVry time I open my wallet and pull out a 1000, my TGF comes all over me like a cheap suit

Golden Oldies 555

Edited by robint