Home Health Care Supplies

yanabill1

Hi,Theres a shop on Threpprasit road on the left side when travelling towards Sukhumvit,about half way between jomtien and sukhumvit.

Theres also a shop on the left side of Sukhumvit road between South Pattaya road and Central Pattaya road when travelling towards Central Pattaya.I'm not too sure exactly what they sell,but worth checking out.

I will be having major surg with a long rehab at home.Is there any shop that sell home health care aids ? I live in so Pattaya. thanks

Is this the hip operation ? Where did you decide to have this operation?

I only read and replied to your previous question today (you posted at the end of March).

Good luck with it and rest assured its one of the most successful operations. You will be free from pain for sure - like a new lease on life most people say.

As for health care aids - does that mean walking sticks etc... if so outside Carrefour Central Pattaya we bought my wifes father a walking stick, 'zimmer' frame and a wheelchair.

Edited by dsfbrit

I will be having major surg with a long rehab at home.Is there any shop that sell home health care aids ? I live in so Pattaya. thanks

Fascino Pharmacy on Pattaya Nua across the street from Tesco has a large selection of what you are looking for - prices here for meds also the best i have found in Pattaya

Fascino Pharmacy on Pattaya Nua across the street from Tesco has a large selection of what you are looking for - prices here for meds also the best i have found in Pattaya

Agreed, Fascino has everything you might need and at decent prices.

cheers

onzestan

I only read and replied to your previous question today (you posted at the end of March).

Good luck with it and rest assured its one of the most successful operations. You will be free from pain for sure - like a new lease on life most people say.

As for health care aids - does that mean walking sticks etc... if so outside Carrefour Central Pattaya we bought my wifes father a walking stick, 'zimmer' frame and a wheelchair.

If you read the reply you will see that i am leaning toward the navl hosp.thanks for your kind thoughts

Agreed, Fascino has everything you might need and at decent prices.

cheers

thanks for the info just what i wanted thanks agaonzestan