Pizza Hut

lopburi3

No flyers or price listing in UBC mag this month. Only advert in UBC says new and improved. From my understanding/or misunderstanding on phone the price is much more than what the "unimproved" version was last month. Anyone have a current price list? Have never considered pizza a bargain but if I heard right it is really high end now. :o

:D Yes lopburi the price's have indead gone up.

medium (6) 250-260

stuffed crust 340-350

goldy crust 360-370

add B20 to all of the above for seafood supreme

large (8) 360-380

stuffed crust 465-485

goldy crust 485-535

add B30 to all of the above for seafood supreme

I was shocked when i orderd a medium thin and crispy island delight lovers and was told it would be B250 :o

Cheers Mango :D

ps apparently it has to do with the rising price of cheese. (no joke)

Me and wifey were hungry tonight so ordered from Pizza Hut. Didn't have any menus on hand unfortunatly. Why is it u never have the buggers when u need them. Oh well, a medium pizza(golden crust) with Buffalo wings and a pepsi came to 480 baht!!! make that 500(twenty tip for the driver) But the flyers that came with the food said they use New Zealand cheese , makes it all worth while :o

Me and wifey were hungry tonight so ordered from Pizza Hut. Didn't have any menus on hand unfortunatly. Why is it u never have the buggers when u need them. Oh well, a medium pizza(golden crust) with Buffalo wings and a pepsi came to 480 baht!!! make that 500(twenty tip for the driver) But the flyers that came with the food said they use New Zealand cheese , makes it all worth while :D

Noo Zullan Cheese from the chully bun :o

just got back from Big C on Ratchadamri Ave. In the food center a new pizza stall opened up. The pizza was good!!! only 35 baht. I give it 8/10. one off because the sauce seemed a little weird on the first bite (after that it was fine though) and one off because it was a little bit small, but not much.

almost like home!!!