Looks Like We’re In For Stormy Weather

mobs00

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to the map on the link above, it's projected to be a tropical depression by the time it arrives, if it arrives, on Sunday. Enough to get us all wet but no need for hatches I think.

. . . I may end up being blown right from my bike!!!

You intend to accept adjan ab's generous offer?

I had no idea an offer was on the table. But whatever the offer, we may end geting wet. :o

I had no idea an offer was on the table. But whatever the offer, we may end geting wet. :o

I was referring to his offer in post #18 of the 'Dating in Chiangmai' topic. I'll do my best to stay clear and not get wet.

I was referring to his offer in post #18 of the 'Dating in Chiangmai' topic. I'll do my best to stay clear and not get wet.

Don't blow the whistle on this, please.

Don't blow the whistle on this, please.

Rest assured that nothing will pass my lips.

WOW! That is a generous offer jb. And I always thought inflation made prices rise.

I work for peanus :o

:D Reminds me of a great line from a Pink Panther movie, spoken in a strong (albeit artificial) French accent to a groom entering the bridal suite of a hotel with his new wife: 'I wish you happiness'.

:D Reminds me of a great line from a Pink Panther movie, spoken in a strong (albeit artificial) French accent to a groom entering the bridal suite of a hotel with his new wife: 'I wish you happiness'.

:D

Two inches is not a very promising start :D .

Presumably not mobs00?

Not entirely sure :D , to tell the truth ... but I am beginning to see why it's called a *depression* :o .

Two inches is not a very promising start :o .

Presumably not mobs00?

The prediction is for two inches, but they also pointed to the fact that whatever amount is received it will probably be quite substantial.

Back on topic, we just had 10 minutes of strong winds and heavy rain (I'm in Saraphee). An appetizer? (In French "mise en bouche" :o )

This is good jb. Maybe everyone can follow your lead and we'll have a blow by blow report of the situation.

Back on topic, we just had 10 minutes of strong winds and heavy rain (I'm in Saraphee). An appetizer? (In French "mise en bouche" :o )

This is good jb. Maybe everyone can follow your lead and we'll have a blow by blow report of the situation.

Indeed it's a good idea to spread news by word of mouth.