How To Attract The Right Type Of Tourist / Resident

Sir Burr

Nice one Sir Burr. A mate tipped me off to this thread and I just had to read it (on shift and supposed to be watching the instruments - don't let the client rep know).

Hi

Who is your client rep. i will let him know (maybe i know him) he he

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also agree with Sir Burr.

There are far too many of the riff raff polluting the Island these days.

I think they should bring in laws to exclude anyone who doesn't meet dress standards and reasonable IQ levels or who have more than a certain amount of skin covered by tats. ( perhaps 15% could be a standard)

While these rules would exclude all NZers that's not necessarily a bad thing. :D (although more gardeners are needed in the province apparently :o )

However, the best forward step would be to permanently exclude all those rubbish, fly in/fly out rig workers who just use the place as a convienience, spend their money offshore on big ticket duty free items and rarely pay taxes where they reside. :D

Well, I see here we have an ally of Sir Blur. (no typo error). Phuket doesn't belong to you or the likes of Blur. It belongs to the Thai people. Everyone rich or poor, tattoos or not, whether they are desirables or undesirable to visit, stay long-term or otherwise, is not for you to decide. Every foreigner, regardless of status, has a right to be here until the imm says otherwise. It is not our right to determine who can or cannot.

Unless one who has committed a crime, and a wanted furgitive back home, I would encouraged you or Blur, to report to the authorities here of your knowledge of such a person's presence in Thailand. If not, give me a break about your hoo haas !

You're moving in the wrong circles :D

yeah! I know. After posting it i realised that. anyway. Matter is now closed. Cheers man ! :D

I also agree with Sir Burr.

There are far too many of the riff raff polluting the Island these days.

I think they should bring in laws to exclude anyone who doesn't meet dress standards and reasonable IQ levels or who have more than a certain amount of skin covered by tats. ( perhaps 15% could be a standard)

While these rules would exclude all NZers that's not necessarily a bad thing. :D (although more gardeners are needed in the province apparently :o )

However, the best forward step would be to permanently exclude all those rubbish, fly in/fly out rig workers who just use the place as a convienience, spend their money offshore on big ticket duty free items and rarely pay taxes where they reside. :D

Well, I see here we have an ally of Sir Blur. (no typo error). Phuket doesn't belong to you or the likes of Blur. It belongs to the Thai people. Everyone rich or poor, tattoos or not, whether they are desirables or undesirable to visit, stay long-term or otherwise, is not for you to decide. Every foreigner, regardless of status, has a right to be here until the imm says otherwise. It is not our right to determine who can or cannot.

Unless one who has committed a crime, and a wanted furgitive back home, I would encouraged you or Blur, to report to the authorities here of your knowledge of such a person's presence in Thailand. If not, give me a break about your hoo haas !

Seagulls arn't really known to be the most intelligent of birds. :D

Precisely ! That's why I chosed "seagull" as my user id. :D