If I Get Married?

I have a company and a work permit, also a 1 year old daughter with my Thai GF. I am not married but we live together and i am on her birth cert. I am 37.

Currently i still have to leave every 3 months (border cross) and go get a new Non Imm B multi every year.

If i get married to my GF can i get a visa where i don't have to leave every three months?

If you had family income over 40K baht/month, then you could file for an one year extension of stay at immigration that would allow to stay for one year without having to leave Thailand.

If you had family income over 40K baht/month, then you could file for an one year extension of stay at immigration that would allow to stay for one year without having to leave Thailand.

Thanks for that. But, would i also need to get married?

If you have a company work permit, Non-immigrant "B" visa, I believe you can apply for yearly extensions and do not need to go out of the country every 3 months. Yes, you do need to be married for the visa you are asking about....

Because it is a years extension based on marriage to a Thai national, which is what he asked.