True Adsl

jltheart

I have True High Speed Internet. They gave me a Billion usb Adsl Modem. I am running windows xp . My problem is this. When I go to connect my Internet Explorer does not connect to web sites. True shows that I am online but I have to wait sometimes up to 10 mins to connect to a web site. Is there some type of adjustments I need to make to Explorer to help this problem. I went to the True Website Help Section but there is no help for Windows xp. I think this is a True software problem but I am not sure. Any one know what to do.

Thanks if you can help

Hello Jiheart,

There are several issues what can cause connection problems.

But the best way to fix this is to uninstall the Billion BIPAC-7000 modem, reboot and reinstall it. Not forget to remove the USB cable before installing and put it only back when the Billion installation software ask you to.

Also go to “Control Panel” and selection “Internet Options” select from the list your True dialup and click on “Settings” then select “Automatically detect settings” click “OK” “OK”

And you are ready to go, if you still having problems I more then happy to help you more.

With kind regards,

Richard