Is Don's Still In Business And Where Are They If Yes.

muckpuk

I ve heard Don has pickles, and other delicious stuff. So I called, number temporarily out of order! So I wrote an email , and that bounced back as not recognized!

Can anyone tell me more. Want to give them as Bday present on friday, together with good parmesan, and sun dried tomatoes.

I ve heard Don has pickles, and other delicious stuff. So I called, number temporarily out of order! So I wrote an email , and that bounced back as not recognized!

Can anyone tell me more. Want to give them as Bday present on friday, together with good parmesan, and sun dried tomatoes.

Just spoke to him(phone) he is at the moment in Chiang Rai.

If you want I can pm you his email address.

Gerd

Perhaps you had the old phone number from the old place. We moved to Don's Mall on Sai Yuan Road 6 years ago. The phone number is 076 289314.

When you turn on to Sai Yuan headed toward to Yacht Club and Nai Harn Beach you will see Don's Mall on the left. A big place and big sign you can't miss it.

Best wishes and thanks for inquiring.

Don

Shall we rename this forum "Don's forum"? Does Don's have pickles? What an interesting post.

I need to buy a toothbrush. Can anyone recommend any suitable establishments? I also need a comb and a notepad.

Shall we rename this forum "Don's forum"? Does Don's have pickles? What an interesting post.

I need to buy a toothbrush. Can anyone recommend any suitable establishments? I also need a comb and a notepad.

A little slow today vanalli?

Re-check the post, he's needeing contact info.

Best you do get that notepad, looks like you need to take notes to keep up.

I think he was actually asking for info about pickles and other delicious stuff, no?

"I ve heard Don has pickles, and other delicious stuff"

OP has interest in products and is trying to get in touch.

You are correct in that once the OP gets his contact info (Don seems to have piped in with that), he'll inquire about the products, but I believe the post mainly is about the fact he cannot get a hold of Don's.

No worries, cheers, HB