Living In Banglamphu Area

girlx

can anyone recommend an apartment in the banglamphu area which has high speed internet, big rooms with kitchen, and maybe a pool and gym? i know of a few good places in that area, but none with these amenities. thanks!

PSB mansion (or residence - cant remember) down on the river has some fabulous apartments but not sure about the pool and gym.

i used to live at MN Residence, up on samsen soi 5. was an ok place to live, and they have some 1 bedroom apartments with kitchen as part of the living room (typical chinese design). they have a pool (small) but no gym.

can anyone recommend an apartment in the banglamphu area which has high speed internet, big rooms with kitchen, and maybe a pool and gym? i know of a few good places in that area, but none with these amenities. thanks!

I know a few place

Juladis on Samsean 3

River House on Phra Atit Road

They are all by the ChaoPhraya River.

I do not have the number, sorry...but people in the area know it.

thanks for the tips- i know about juldis river mansion already and it is nice, but a little overpriced and musty. still, might be the best find in the area. i will check out the others too though just in case!

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone comment on MN Residence on Samsen Soi 5? Especially curious about the quality of the wi-fi internet they provide....

edit: just noticed you mentioned it Donna- any idea if their internet service is reliable?

Edited by girlx

They are in the process of building new furniture for all the rooms, most have been done now apart from the cheapest ones on the lower floors. They also paint the room before you move in if it needs a re-fresh. Not sure about the smell, it has always been ok when I have been there. The mattresses are a bit old and hard though.

i ended up taking a place near Victory Monument for a month, but I am really looking for a place (for July 1) where I can bring my dog up from Phangan to live with me, so probably a townhouse or shophouse with a small yard or courtyard... if anyone knows of such a place for under 15k in banglamphu or nearby, please let me know!