Non Imm. O /marriage

Hi there,

I am about to move into our newbuilt home ..which obviously has a new address, i am on non imm. O extension based on Marriage (married to thai national). Do i need to make a letter for the immigration to change the address? How do i do that. being upcountry it would be nice if a form exist to send it by mail?

Thanks for your reply,

m. box

Just report the new address on your next 90 day report (form TM.47). Homeowner should/can report to local police if they like.

Thx Lopburi,

I would also need an Certificate verifying my address ( they said i need to bring for the yellow tabien Bann) my embassy said i can get such thing from the Thai Immigration....any info how i do this?

Thnks a lot,

m. box

In that case you probably should make police notification and TM.28 can be downloaded from useful information at top of forum and is probably what should be used (but expect local police may not know about it so you may have to explain). After you have that receipt you can visit Immigration. If you visit without having made police report they could impose a small fine. I believe Bangkok has a several week delay currently so don't expect issue the same day if done there.