Would Marrying Help

I have been working in Thailand while trying to get a work permit.

Now I have been told it was refused.

The company I worked for were suprised and I was devastated as I am not sure why it was refused.

Would being married to a Thai help to get the permit?

I was going to marry her anyway but might speed up the process if I thought it would help my case.

So now I am back in England not quite knowing what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Funman

The company I worked for were suprised and I was devastated as I am not sure why it was refused.

Marriage would help, but it’s not a big bonus either for being accepted. To be frank, I can’t see any good reason it would have been rejected, single or married. I can openly state we have done easily hundreds and hundreds of work permits and not one was rejected. If I was to venture, the reason it was rejected, was the job description and job title. If you like, pm me with the company name and contact details. We can have our lawyers find out what went wrong with your work permit application (no fee for doing this for you.)

www.sunbeltasia.com

In your case... marriage is not needed to get the WP. After you provided details of your prospective employer, we investigated your case. Your passport copy simply has to on A4 paper and your school diploma must not have a question mark or handwriting on it. If you have lost your diploma, they understand.

Just submit your letter of reference from your previous employer and CV. You should have no problem this time round. We have found minor items missing, are what cost most people getting a work permit or visa. This of course happens more often when not working with a lawyer or consultant, people just don’t know the unwritten rules, like A4 paper on your passport copy.

Please be sure not to arrive on a tourist visa if you only had a single 90 day non immigrant visa before, without the rentry permit.

www.sunbeltasia.com