How Much For A Eucy Seedling

Boo

The mil has managed to get (blag?) for free 3k eucalyptus seedlings to plant & has managed to cover nearly 15rai with this amount but we need to purchase another 3k - 4k trees to cover the rest, so how much is a tree going for these days as I beleive it is even beyond her master skills to get more plants for free (although the jury is still out on that as the woman could get an arab to buy sand :o )

trust me we do buy sand in bottles :o with out the help of women , but colourfull and have camels and birds but it is still sand, but we also get alot of westerners to buy as well. :D

we paid 3b per tree. nong bua lamphu

trust me we do buy sand in bottles :o with out the help of women , but colourfull and have camels and birds but it is still sand, but we also get alot of westerners to buy as well. :D

we paid 3b per tree. nong bua lamphu

My last lot were 33 satang each or 3 for a baht :D

You may not have been screwed.

The 3 per ฿ should be for bare rooted base stock.

Bullets (high growth clones growing in potting soils) are a lot more expensive. The last lot we brought 3 weeks ago from the Phoenix/SCG nursery near Udon Thani were ฿2.75 each for their H1 grade.

You may not have been screwed.

The 3 per ฿ should be for bare rooted base stock.

Bullets (high growth clones growing in potting soils) are a lot more expensive. The last lot we brought 3 weeks ago from the Phoenix/SCG nursery near Udon Thani were ฿2.75 each for their H1 grade.

The 3 per baht were bullets in fact they gave me 1000 for 300 baht ,I have always liked the quality of the plantation eucalypts down around Sakeo and Kabin Buri so I called in to a nursery on one of my trips down there, I was surprised at the price because I had paid 2 baht each up North here in the past.

well i guess that tis what i get because the ones i got supposedly their roots do not go deep, so in a way i guess genetically improved, they have also delivered them, to the land