Looking For Farang Personal Trainer In Pattaya/bangkok

I'm looking for professional personal trainer, foreigner with good recommendations to bring me back to shape towards August. Preferably in Pattaya area, but I would consider Bangkok as well. Please post here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for professional personal trainer, foreigner with good recommendations to bring me back to shape towards August. Preferably in Pattaya area, but I would consider Bangkok as well. Please post here or PM me. Thanks in advance.

I know of 2 such trainers in Pattaya, although you would have to be a member of Fairtex (Sports Complex) to work with them.

If you want a female trainers, there is a trainer called Suzanne who is good, and works with a few women there. She's actually a muaythai instructor, but from what I've seen in the gym and her training clients, she actually looks like a good pt. Plus she looks like a personal trainer - great body. It's also hard to miss her - clearly the tallest girl at fairtex with model looks.

Not to sure about her knowledge about nutrition - which is actually more important than you think. Nothing worse than a personal trainer who looks like shit and thinks they know everything just because they've done some course to become a "personal trainer".

The other trainer is actually my husband. While he doesn't work at Fairtex (or anyone for that fact), he will do personal training but only for guests/members of Fairtex in Pattaya. As for experience, he's a multi Australian Bodybuilding Champion and Mr.Universe, trainer & advisor of numerous australian (as well as a number of thai and other international competitors), international bodybuilding and female bb & figure champions (including myself :o ). He also does a lot of work with athletes from different sports in regards to nutrition.

Normally I only recommend female trainers for females only because male trainers will train female clients like men, but Shane is actually one of the few males than know how to train women. He also tells things like it is, so if you ask for an opinion - be prepared for the truth (if you don't want an honest opinion - do not ask Shane). He also prefers that clients to LEARN how to train themselves and not to rely on a personal trainer long term. A trainer can teach and advise you only so much, but it is up to the client to put what they learn into practice and make necessary lifestyle changes (the nutritional side) into practice. He says that money is best spent on those things to help you make these changes (gym membership/food/supps/etc) rather than paying a personal trainer long term.

Di

I know of 2 such trainers in Pattaya, although you would have to be a member of Fairtex (Sports Complex) to work with them.

If you want a female trainers, there is a trainer called Suzanne who is good, and works with a few women there. She's actually a muaythai instructor, but from what I've seen in the gym and her training clients, she actually looks like a good pt. Plus she looks like a personal trainer - great body. It's also hard to miss her - clearly the tallest girl at fairtex with model looks.

Not to sure about her knowledge about nutrition - which is actually more important than you think. Nothing worse than a personal trainer who looks like shit and thinks they know everything just because they've done some course to become a "personal trainer".

The other trainer is actually my husband. While he doesn't work at Fairtex (or anyone for that fact), he will do personal training but only for guests/members of Fairtex in Pattaya. As for experience, he's a multi Australian Bodybuilding Champion and Mr.Universe, trainer & advisor of numerous australian (as well as a number of thai and other international competitors), international bodybuilding and female bb & figure champions (including myself :o ). He also does a lot of work with athletes from different sports in regards to nutrition.

Normally I only recommend female trainers for females only because male trainers will train female clients like men, but Shane is actually one of the few males than know how to train women. He also tells things like it is, so if you ask for an opinion - be prepared for the truth (if you don't want an honest opinion - do not ask Shane). He also prefers that clients to LEARN how to train themselves and not to rely on a personal trainer long term. A trainer can teach and advise you only so much, but it is up to the client to put what they learn into practice and make necessary lifestyle changes (the nutritional side) into practice. He says that money is best spent on those things to help you make these changes (gym membership/food/supps/etc) rather than paying a personal trainer long term.

Di

I'm a member at Fairtex and am curious what your husband charges ? Need help in both areas, but nutrition is most needed. 42 yr. old male.

Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe my nickname is confusing, but I'm a male..:D Thus I will be interested to get more info regarding your husband training. Could you please provide me with contact details. Thanks again !

Di

Sorry Lorin - your nickname did make me assume you were a female :o

Lorin & fm2002 - check your pm for his contact details.

fm2002, I don't know what time you train but he's usually there every morning (except when he's off racing motobikes) from about 6.30 - 8am when he trains, but sometimes he's back in there later in the afternoons if he has to train any clients, so you may have even seen him in there.... he's not too hard to miss with half his body covered in tattoos, shaved head and a serious look on his face, but he's actually really friendly and easy to talk to. :D

Di

Sorry Lorin - your nickname did make me assume you were a female :o

Lorin & fm2002 - check your pm for his contact details.

fm2002, I don't know what time you train but he's usually there every morning (except when he's off racing motobikes) from about 6.30 - 8am when he trains, but sometimes he's back in there later in the afternoons if he has to train any clients, so you may have even seen him in there.... he's not too hard to miss with half his body covered in tattoos, shaved head and a serious look on his face, but he's actually really friendly and easy to talk to. :D

Di

Thank you Di, I got the information.

• 2 weeks later...

PERSONAL TRAINER

If you are still looking for a PT, it would be great to help you out

NASM-Qualified; just built a gym for a UK company in Kanchanaburi

English - from London

I am based in BK, but have lived - and still visit - Pattaya

Would be able to design exercise programs for you, work on your nutrition etc.

It all would be put together for you personally, and I could supervise as many sessions as you need - and also leave you info so you could do some sessions yourself, if you wanted

PM me here, if I can help

Casey