Flags

WideWheels

Im sure there will be a Canadian along any moment to answer this.

just wondering why you would say this.

are canadians looked on as flag wavers??

i'm canadian, proud of my flag, but i don't think canadians are any more proud of their flags than a lot of other countries.

just wondering is all...

Oh yes, there isnt a Canadian abroad anywhere on this planet we call earth without several Maple Leaf flags tattoo'd on their backpack, holdall, laptop, etc etc.... Canadians are the without doubt the no.1 flag wavers on the planet.

It's simply a defensive silent gesture that announces to all observers "I'm not an American!" :o

Up here we have shop that sells just about any countries flag!, Outside flowing gently in the wind amongst all the others a Nazi one!, and they do a nice line in in WW2 German army type,- motorcycle helmets. Recently some clown in a glossy black SS helmet alongside of me at traffic lights.

Im sure there will be a Canadian along any moment to answer this.

just wondering why you would say this.

are canadians looked on as flag wavers??

i'm canadian, proud of my flag, but i don't think canadians are any more proud of their flags than a lot of other countries.

just wondering is all...

Oh yes, there isnt a Canadian abroad anywhere on this planet we call earth without several Maple Leaf flags tattoo'd on their backpack, holdall, laptop, etc etc.... Canadians are the without doubt the no.1 flag wavers on the planet.

Us English have tattoo's, beer bellies and black eyes to show our identity, we've no need for a flag.

Don't forget the shaved head, earrings, singlet shirts & shorts. But, I am sure a few other Farangs may be infringing on your copywrite dress code. Nobody can beat the Americans for flag waving, by the way.

Up here we have shop that sells just about any countries flag!, Outside flowing gently in the wind amongst all the others a Nazi one!, and they do a nice line in in WW2 German army type,- motorcycle helmets. Recently some clown in a glossy black SS helmet alongside of me at traffic lights.

Approximately as clever as wearing a Bin Laden T shirt on Soi 3.

It's simply a defensive silent gesture that announces to all observers "I'm not an American!" :o

hel_l, I even have a small Canadian flag on the wall in my bedroom.

I suppose we are a bit of a flag waving bunch. Oh well, it could be a lot worse...