A 'virgin'

intumult

Virgin for sure..... Virgin on the ridiculous.

--

Humour aside, the OP's actions and motives, while naive are not at fault - his g/f has asked for respect and he has given respect. And this is where lies are only part of the game.

Don't look for a virgin, look for someone who shares your values of decency and honesty.

somebody tells me she is a virgin and i run screaming. someone who has lived 25 + years of their life without sex is simply not a compatible partner for me. either that or they are full of sh*t

oh, and i see naivety in a 53 year old man as a fault in itself

If I was in the west, I would not have believed it for one minute. BUT I gather there are quite a few ladies here that still have their virginity in their early 20's and beyond so not being naive. There are also a lot of women who are unmarried well into their 40's. Men too.

So, I feel you have to take so much on trust until proven otherwise.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try answer some of the replies.

None of these ladies work in bars!!! (maybe I'd be better off going to BG land and getting one).

When I read your posts I also believe they didn't work in bars.They must have owned a consortium of bars as they were the most professional liars I ever heard about.

We do have a few b/g here but they are rare.

On the other hand it seems to me that Thais do talk to each other and they work out what is best for them and how much they can get :o

Sorry it slipped trough my mind where you picked her up,so maybe not much working b/g put probably a lot of retired pro's.Hard to believe that you catched the only four bad ones.

Manageress in 7/11 and am certain she has worked there since leaving school. At 25 with a 6 yr old girl and a 2 year old girl and a divorce behind her would also not give her a lot of time for b/g work, tbh.

So for me this is not an issue.

He behaved like a gentleman and was framed.

Well, not quite the gentlemen. He started a thread on here the other day about the girlfriend being in Chiang Mai so he was going on a date with another girl.

It was a deleted thread, I assumed the mods considered it a troll.

I leave it to the OP to explain...a date isn't necessarily 'cheating'. Apart from that, if a 4 months relationship isn't consumed yet, is going out with another girl, cheating ? :D:o

LaoPo

Going out on a date for one night would be cheating if there was kissing, holding hands, sexual activity going on, but there wasn't.

Tempted? Yes. 4 months and no nookie!!!! The lady I took out knows I have (had) a g/f and has been playing me for a while. Sometimes we do fail to resist temptation and wonder if the grass might be greener on the other side. Isn't that normal? Anyway, I'm not a monk, I just have a sexy hairstyle like a monks :D

I would have dropped the one before going out with the other.

One half of me also felt da_n guilty too, but I had such a good time, dancing and drinking that it was also a pleasure and very relaxing.

Edited by intumult

Well train wreck of a read, any rate doubt shagging/snogging was the real issue here - more the lying bit. If she lied about having lil ones - makes you question everything else in her life. If she was opened from the beginning I dare say the OP prob wouldnt have had an issue.

True death nail to any relationship is no trust.

Well train wreck of a read, any rate doubt shagging/snogging was the real issue here - more the lying bit. If she lied about having lil ones - makes you question everything else in her life. If she was opened from the beginning I dare say the OP prob wouldnt have had an issue.

True death nail to any relationship is no trust.

No truer words have been said Brit.

Nail on the head! (Or not as in the OP's case!) :D

Unbelievable read - you SO couldn't make it up!

My only one question is... why the need to marry if you keep picking gals like these? :o Just enjoy life until you meet that special someone.

Best of Luck :D

Intumult

Please tally up how much this venture cost you and let us know.

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

TIT and all that, it's the bottom line that counts.

Costs in hard cash?

beds 8,000

2 wardrobes 3500

mobile phone 3500

watch 500

clothes 2000

toys 1500

nights out xxxx

food larder (mother) 1750

Bedroom unit (mother) free with beds n wardrobes :D

can't recall anything else though there will be other stuff I cannot think of at moment.

Many thanks for your detailed response. Briggsy's evaluation is anything under 30,000 was a 'win'. So well done for resisting those 'calls for cash'. You should be proud of yourself. You can now see things were very different from the way she portrayed them. Every cloud has a silver lining.

P.S. I certainly wasn't always like this. I've been forced to think like this by weight of evidence.

I learned a while ago after being stung by the first Thai con lady and reading of others misfortunes here also, to be wary with the finances. It is why I am renting a house and buying a car on finance.

In this case it isn't the financial cost - as it is very low thanks to lessons learned - but more the time and effort put into the relationship(s).

This one 4 months. The last one 6 months. And that is just time with them, not including the time spent getting to the point of starting the actual relationships. So looking at 1 year in total just for these two. Now looks like I will have to start looking again. Still if it to be that way, then fate had better give me a better and fairer shot in the future :o

We are all at risk of being 'done over' and, yes, I am glad I found out now.

It occurred to me this morning what I would have felt like on the wedding night, wedding paid for, monies coughed up etc., all horned up and raring to go to hammer at the virginal hole and discovering this 'virgin' had a C-scar. :D

The red hi-lited area is all you wanted..... :D

Also it want a hock they were buy looking at them.

Is there an inter-galactic interpreter available?

Moss

Just ran it through the 'beer filter' mate.

"Also, it wasn't a shock that they were by looking at them"

Cheers Thad, I guess the 'beer filter' works just as well any interplanetary dictionary :o

Do you want to plot in 'C' Section/Virgin', and see what comes out?

Moss

Cheers Thad, I guess the 'beer filter' works just as well any interplanetary dictionary :o

Moss

Tried it, and it started bleeding, can't tell if it's coming from the horizontal slot or the vertical one yet.

I'll get my coat.

Cheers Thad, I guess the 'beer filter' works just as well any interplanetary dictionary :D

Moss

Tried it, and it started bleeding, can't tell if it's coming from the horizontal slot or the vertical one yet.

I'll get my coat.

:o

I've already started the engine, I am coming too :D

Moss

Also it want a hock they were buy looking at them.

Is there an inter-galactic interpreter available?

Moss

Just ran it through the 'beer filter' mate.

"Also, it wasn't a shock that they were by looking at them"

I was hoping it was something about the girls being virgins, but also being bi-sexual. :o

I think the only reason you didn't have sex with her is because she knew (or at least thought you would know) that the scar she has is from having kids. She's lied to you in so many ways, why the heck would you want a woman like that?

I would make dam_n sure this girl is taking the pill.

Agree that C section scars run vertical.

Wonder why the Catholic school girl ruse?

I would cut her loose for being a lying whore.

Teach her a lesson. Maybe drill it first.

More skilled & "modern" doctors usually do C-section cuts horizontal, just above the pubic hair. The scar is not so obvious then. The lady in question probably had her children before this became a common procedure.

Don't you know all Thai women are virgins? AND they don't have now and never had any boyfriends AND don't have sex out of wedlock. Pretty much the standard story from them. How old was this lady, by the way?

I'll admit also that my Thai friend told# her that she woulkd not get sh*tloads of money.

Without wanting to offend your judgment further Intumult...

I have to say your Thai friend seems suspicious too. He/She would have known what was going on to a certain degree at least, because they have either seen it all before or just because they have experience with this kind of thing. Much the same way many a long term expat could probably have seen it.

The fact that your Thai friend made that comment to her shows that he/she knew what kind of girl she was doesn't it?

Make sure this 'Thai friend' has your best interests at heart. I myself am doubtful.

And don't be soured on Thai women, plenty of good ones out there.

Send me the names & phone #'s of the "plenty good ones" that don't want money. Thanks.

Well I think the OP is a total d*ckhead and will probably do the same thing over and over again!!

I have to agree. That or 12 years old. Or never been out in the real world before. Or grew up in a commune. Or is just so lame and desperate to get his end away and/or get married that he actually needs our help. Train wreck is right. Its freakin sad.

Don't you know all Thai women are virgins? AND they don't have now and never had any boyfriends AND don't have sex out of wedlock. Pretty much the standard story from them. How old was this lady, by the way?

She was a 25 year old 'student', he is 53. Sound familiar...? :o

Edited by burman

I'll admit also that my Thai friend told# her that she woulkd not get sh*tloads of money.

I have to say your Thai friend seems suspicious too. He/She would have known what was going on to a certain degree at least, because they have either seen it all before or just because they have experience with this kind of thing. Much the same way many a long term expat could probably have seen it.

The fact that your Thai friend made that comment to her shows that he/she knew what kind of girl she was doesn't it?

Make sure this 'Thai friend' has your best interests at heart. I myself am doubtful.

Send me the names & phone #'s of the "plenty good ones" that don't want money. Thanks.

Why would the good ones want you - maybe they have more than you have or can give :o

Why would the good ones want you - maybe they have more than you have or can give :o

More likely they WANT more than I am willing or able to give. Clear enough, no top money, no "top shelf" lady. Thai culture - right?

More likely they WANT more than I am willing or able to give. Clear enough, no top money, no "top shelf" lady. Thai culture - right?

More like "bottom draw" attitude, "bottom draw" lady....human nature - right?

More like "bottom draw" attitude, "bottom draw" lady....human nature - right?

I have no "bottom draw" attitude, if you are referring to me. I just tend not to believe the numerous B.S. stories woven together, by the local lovelies, such as the OP has so extensively described. The truth usually bubbles to the surface eventually, if one is astute enough to recognize it.

No matter where your partner comes from you need trust,. i think you suspected all along and could have nipped this in the bud,. " "especially as I have always had my doubts about her being totally honest with me - but doubts and Thai ladies seem to run hand in hand, all you have to do is read ThaiVisa to know that."

The OPs post must be the longest in ThaiVisa history. He should page it up, put a cover on it and sell the story as a book.

As soon as the words, sin-sod is mentioned with other demands for money, than it's obviously a scam.

She probably didn't want to go all the way in bed with the OP, because she didn't fancy him, but kept it above the waist hoping to keep the OP sweet enough so that he would continue on giving money. She is more interested in the contents of his wallet, than the contents of his pants.

Again the same ole story, older Farang guy, fancies younger Thai female, older Farang guy drifts into a make believe sort of wonderland world and becomes 18 again, younger Thai woman plays along with the game, her mission becomes to extract the older Farang from as much of his assets as possible.

It's amazing what some guys will do at the thought of getting some long term hot totty.

Idiots never listen to advice or use common sense, they only learn by experience.

Edited by distortedlink