Adding Pages To Passport For Us Citizen?

realmadrid25

I added my 4th set a couple of weeks ago. Around 125 pages now. They have not said anything about a limit. Makes it kind of hard to get into my pocket now. :o

Edited by jstumbo

I added my 4th set a couple of weeks ago. Around 125 pages now. They have not said anything about a limit. Makes it kind of hard to get into my pocket now. :o

4 is very impressive and very close to the record of 5 I've seen in an intrepid traveler's passport. It looked like a copy of "War and Peace".

As stated previously, the most amazing aspect of additional passport pages is that they are FREE!.... That's an extremely rare occurrence when dealing with the American Embassy.

Edited by sriracha john

Have never seen 5 sets, my last passport had 3 sets in it. Have been told 4 is the limit (by soneone that had 4), but have never seen anything official. As it expired before the last set was done, didn't have to test it. Current one has 2 sets already since last summer, mostly due to full page Indonesia visas.

TH

Have never seen 5 sets, my last passport had 3 sets in it. Have been told 4 is the limit (by soneone that had 4), but have never seen anything official. As it expired before the last set was done, didn't have to test it. Current one has 2 sets already since last summer, mostly due to full page Indonesia visas.

TH

I just got my new passport a while back and it has a measly 24 pages.  No way that will last for 10 years, even though many non banana republic countries now aren't stamping.

TH

I just got my new passport a while back and it has a measly 24 pages.  No way that will last for 10 years, even though many non banana republic countries now aren't stamping.

And the first 3 pages are used by Immigration moving your visa extension and re-entry permit....

TH