Good Comprehensive Air Con Repairmen ?

paul1970

Can anyone recommend a good Air con repairman ?

I don't just mean the type who will turn up and refill the gas and wave their hand in front of the air con and say "air cold air con fixed".

I need someone who can fix the vane swinging as I have 3 air cons with the vane stuck fully down and also can replace or test a temp sensor as I have 1 unit that thinks it's 30 Deg all the time even when it's 20 Deg which means it never turns off and results in expensive electricity bills.

So if any of you know a guy who can fix these types of problems any info would be appreciated.

Lots of cons full of hot air around here. :D

Would also like to know someone to service the air-con for the shop. Clean out the vanes, clean the filters, and maybe regas as needed (it will be needed if there is a profit to be made :o )

Lots of cons full of hot air around here. :D

Would also like to know someone to service the air-con for the shop. Clean out the vanes, clean the filters, and maybe regas as needed (it will be needed if there is a profit to be made :o )

Chai Air Telephone number 081-874-9370.

Barry

Arctic Air

Soi Neun Pleb Waan.

William - 0899931307

English speaking Thai mechanics

almost 24/7 service

very proffessional

What are their rates for clean and recharge?

Barry

Decided to give Arctic Air a call, called on Saturday afternoon and Bill from Arctic Air said you may have service Sunday but if not certainly Monday.

Sure enough Monday morning 9.30 2 guys and a lady turn up and go about the most thorough clean of an Air con unit that I have seen since I've been in Thailand.

Bill quoted me 600 Baht for 1 unit or 400 Baht/unit for multiple units.

Full service for 3 units 1200 Baht plus I gave 300 Baht tip, very satisfied with service and will use again.