Where's The Best Place For Hip Hop?

hiphopnotdisco

Hi,

I went to Phuket last year; this year I'm going to Pattaya for my holidays...

Is there a place you can recommend that has lots of pretty girls but doesn't have that boring disco/tekno/crap that most gogos and discos have? In Phuket I couldn't find anywhere - almost enough to stop me going out! [i said almost... :o ]

Where in Pattaya has the best hip hop grooves?

• 3 weeks later...

south pattaya is mainly hip hop, kinda old tunes depending on where u are coming from (6 mths)

the roof bar on walking street is only hip hop, u can shoot some pool and u sometimes get some hip hop chicks in there mmmmm :o

there's also a pool hall down jomtien way (almost opposite kfc) mostly hip hop, excellent pool and there's plenty of cuties round that way :D

happy hunting :tup:

south pattaya is mainly hip hop, kinda old tunes depending on where u are coming from (6 mths)

the roof bar on walking street is only hip hop, u can shoot some pool and u sometimes get some hip hop chicks in there mmmmm :D

there's also a pool hall down jomtien way (almost opposite kfc) mostly hip hop, excellent pool and there's plenty of cuties round that way :D

when were you here last? :o

Hi,

Is there a place you can recommend that has lots of pretty girls but doesn't have that boring disco/tekno/crap that most gogos and discos have? In Phuket I couldn't find anywhere - almost enough to stop me going out! [i said almost...  :D ]

FYI, next time in Phuket. Try Da Jam in Phuket Town.

http://www.da-jam.com

:o

the roof bar on walking street is only hip hop, u can shoot some pool and u sometimes get some hip hop chicks in there mmmmm :D

when were you here last? :o

still am bruv :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

:o

Hi,

Is there a place you can recommend that has lots of pretty girls but doesn't have that boring disco/tekno/crap that most gogos and discos have? In Phuket I couldn't find anywhere - almost enough to stop me going out! [i said almost...  :D ]

Yo Mutha######a, ain't no real mutha ###### vibes in this part o f*ckin town. yo all be lucky to pick up some mutha f*kin decent ho's fo yo self, yo dig what i'm saying. Keep it real bro, don't dig none o that A---raab sh*t either, yo all know what i'm saying mutha ######a, keep it real, keep the mutha f*kin faith :D I heard thats the way they talk EMINIM- I like the chocalate ones

ho's fo youself, yo gey wat i'm saying