Where To Hang Laundry?

I read on this forum that some condominiums do not allow occupiers to hang their laundry on the balconies. I understand this point of view as it is unsightly and spoils the image of the condominium. However, I am curious; how does one dry their laundry then? Of course, the easiest answer is to use a dryer but that isn't exactly environmental friendly (high electricity bills to consider as well). Most condominium units in Thailand do not come with a service yard (facing away from the main road) where one can hang their laundry. If the units have service yards, they are usually the larger units- three bedrooms- and for certain developments only.

Any comments?

I haven't seen them myself but the wife once told me about clothes horse type dryers with heated elements that are designed for use in condos that you can get in tesco and other big stores. Sorry to be vague but it was one of those conversations where you switch off! :o

I read on this forum that some condominiums do not allow occupiers to hang their laundry on the balconies. I understand this point of view as it is unsightly and spoils the image of the condominium. However, I am curious; how does one dry their laundry then?

Simply - they just hang the clothes on the balcony, ignoring the rule.

Better buildings manage to enforce "up to the balcony rail" hight for hanging so it's not visible from outside.