Border Run - Aranya Prathet

Just a quick update...

Had to go and get a thirty day wonder this week as I'm waiting for my application for transfer of company, WP etc. etc.

Having read all the posts here recently about showing cash, there I am, armed and dangerous with ten grand "en poche" ready to show our friendly Imm.Officer.

Looking around for signs said to explain all the new rules....NONE!

Asked the Imm. Officer about it....Had NEVER heard of any such rule.

The immigration officer on the Thai side who stamped me out even opened my passport to check my name and said with a friendly smile; "Hello Mr.Peter" - that's a first!

All-in-all, a breeze through both Thai and Cambodia sides. I was in and out in less than half-hour! Naturally it cost me a few quid on the Cam. side to rush it through!

Lovely Jubbly!

thank ewe four youre report. eye'm happy two here that because eye need two make a visa run their next weak and eye was worried after reeding stories hear on the bored. eye'll let every won no what happens on my trip.

snakie

ewe = you

eye = i

:o

Read in some other topic Mr. Snakestick is looking for a job as an Enlish teacher

:o  :D  :D

Don't you think Mr. Snakestick is just having some fun?

I guess his English is quite good! Somebody who can write like that has to know English VERY well!

Most of his postings run clean through a spell checker.

opalhort