Best Fruit Shakes In Pattaya

Loosescrew

I'm nominating the busy market on the corner of Klang and 16th. They have many fresh fruit shakes served chilled in a tall glass for the ridiculously low price of 30 baht. I must have 2 per visit even though one is so filling. I recommend the mango. :o:D

I'm nominating the busy market on the corner of Klang and 16th. They have many fresh fruit shakes served chilled in a tall glass for the ridiculously low price of 30 baht. I must have 2 per visit even though one is so filling. I recommend the mango. :D:D

Come on Loosescrew.. you must be really bored or something! Best Fruit shake in Pattaya, it's a bit of a boring thread isn't it... I think you need some inspiration for some new ideas for threads... lets see what the weekend bring you!! :D

BTW, La Baguette on Naklua Rd does a mean fruit shake!! :o

Since posting the new topic, I ran out and had 2 shakes there with my early dinner: Sweet Mango ('natch!) and Carrot which was tasteless. The apple is very good.

I'm also nominating the mixed fresh fruit shakes in Carrefour's food court. Only 25 baht and the apple, watermelon, pineapple, and melon fusion is orgasmic.

Can we say ORGASMIC on thai visa?

Since posting the new topic, I ran out and had 2 shakes there with my early dinner: Sweet Mango ('natch!) and Carrot which was tasteless. The apple is very good.

I'm also nominating the mixed fresh fruit shakes in Carrefour's food court. Only 25 baht and the apple, watermelon, pineapple, and melon fusion is orgasmic.

i agree with the Carrefour recomendation, the two ladies who mix in the the food court are excellent

i favour item number 3 strawberry sherbet

i agree with the Carrefour recomendation, the two ladies who mix in the the food court are excellent

i favour item number 3 strawberry sherbet

I don't like the Carrefour shakes. It seems a lot more flavouring and syrup than real fruit goes into them. How easy is it to get fresh strawberry in Thailand?

I prefer the Sukhumvit Tesco even though it's just the bog standard fresh fruit and syrup.

Anyone know anywhere in Pattaya that sells pure, freshly pressed carrot juice? I know there are lots that put half a carrot in a blender with some syrup but I'm looking for the type where they put a few carrots in a carrot juicer for 100% pure carrot juice. They're sold in Bangkok food courts in department stores.

Anyone know anywhere in Pattaya that sells pure, freshly pressed carrot juice? I know there are lots that put half a carrot in a blender with some syrup but I'm looking for the type where they put a few carrots in a carrot juicer for 100% pure carrot juice. They're sold in Bangkok food courts in department stores.

You can get 100% real carrot juice EVERYWHERE in Chiang Mai. Vendors make it fresh on the street and sell it for 20 baht a pint.

On S Buakao, where the big outdoor eating and shopping area is, you can get great shakes for 20 baht. I went every day and had the mango shake. She puts an entire mango in the shake. I loved this area also for the 20 baht thai meals and the 10 baht desserts. Usually not as many farangs around here except for those brought there with their dates. :o

There are some clubs along Walking Street where large melons are being shaken all the time. :D

From my understanding, it's mostly large plums or small peaches that get shaken in that area ! :o

Yeah, most of the shakes have too much sugar syrup. Why does fresh fruit need any extra sugar at all?

because of all the water they add...just tell the girls at Carrefour that you don't want any sugar and no ice. Then the fruit is not so much watered down and it just tastes better.

There are some clubs along Walking Street where large melons are being shaken all the time. :D

Idiotic upper case item from nungnatee tossed to trash.

Thanks Dr Pat for not subjecting us to some of the worst cases of the Queen's English.

Proof-reading and editing are a vital part of every publication. :o