Pattaya Beer Garden

lilBob

any further info ,updates or comments about the pattaya beer garden, ie prices, food ,entertainment, the clientel ie. ladies(freelancers

thanks for any info lilBob :o

Prices - very reasonable

Food - passable

Entertainment - you make your own or watch TV

Clientel - Farang looking for freelancers and freelancers looking for Farang

Ladies - Plenty of pretty smiling freelancers

I just returned home from a trip to Pattaya/Jomtien. The Pattaya Beer Garden quickly became my favorite spot to hang out. It's a nice clean new place with NOT too loud music and reasonable drink and food prices. The view has to be the best in Pattaya. I do like to see pretty faces and there were quite a few ladies coming and going. I'm VERY happily married so the ladies were not a major attraction. The staff ladies were friendly, attentive and quite pretty too. I think the business will do well.

The food is reasonably priced and served quickly. although they forgot to put the cheese in the cheeseburger which I ordered.

The whole place has a comfortable relaxing feel to it. The music is good. All four of the TV screens show the same videos and maybe if possible different screens could show different topics which may attract more customers who are not particularly interested in watching the music videos.

The outer area is very relaxing with great ambience with views across the bay.

One of the best ideas is the all around shutters which can be pulled down at the hint of a storm arriving and therefore no-one has to run for cover except the users of the very outer tables.

All in all it should be a winner. :o

>>Ladies - Plenty of pretty smiling freelancers <<

Not on the 3 times i was there .Its a nice bar in itself ,with good drink prices ,and good food ,and music though .

Identical to my experience and I was there around 11pm on a Saturday night. The ultimate sin was committed when they bought out a frothy warm Corona. Stunning venue though and should be a success but perhaps nut under the freelance banner but still early days and can Always "re open " with a new theme if the current is not a hit

I concur with others. There was a relaxing vibe and it seemed like a good place to meet friends but they were a little short on ladies, however that probably varies widely throughout the day.

Thanks to everyone for the replies/info I'll be in Patts from the 6th of june for a month and will write an update when I return to OZ

I do like the idea and concept of it though and hope it goes well I'm sure some of the hiccups will be addressed

Regards to all lilBob

The beer varied from cold to tepid.

The folk who ordered food said the same, varied from cold to tepid, pity it was roast chicken.

The beer coolers proved to NOT be up to the task. Every beer I had was good and cold because they came out of the ice filled chests. If you got a less than cold beer it had to be prior to the 1st of May.

For those of us that don't get out very much, can someone please provide the location of/directions to the Pattaya Beer Gargen? I am sure some of us would enjoy checking it out -- for educational purposes only, of course. Thanks.

For those of us that don't get out very much, can someone please provide the location of/directions to the Pattaya Beer Gargen? I am sure some of us would enjoy checking it out -- for educational purposes only, of course. Thanks.

The place is located behind the set of beer bars just before you get to Walking Street.

TheWalkingMan

My wife and I were there at the weekend with two friends who had not been before. I had been there previously and on this occassion I enjoyed just as much.

The music was in the background which ment that you could have a conversation. The draught beer was consistenly cold, I tested it many times :o .

So far the only element I haven't tested is the food. But the location, breeze, staff etc are very good. We'll be back.

begs

We went there last night and can report back that not only the beers were well chilled but also the size and quality of the PBG burgers have significantly improved!

The bar was not too busy but almost all tables at the waterfront were occupied.

We went there last night and can report back that not only the beers were well chilled but also the size and quality of the PBG burgers have significantly improved!

The last evening I was there, a friend of mine commented that the place had very few customers. A quick count came to over fifty guys. It's a big place to be able to lose fifty customers. :o

The last evening I was there, a friend of mine commented that the place had very few customers. A quick count came to over fifty guys. It's a big place to be able to lose fifty customers. :o

That is the point! The place looks empty at first, but then you see all the tables at the waterfront and you hardly find a place out there. To appear packed, it requires easily 200 people or maybe more....

Due the size it really needs many people to get crowded.

I went to take a look Friday night and noticed some lack of nice atmosphere, although the location is nice. Had 3 Ladies next to me, but not my beer anyway. I hope it will become more popular, then it would be a regular hangout for me.

went in there for the first time as i dont go to walking st but made an attempt to have a look.nice and relaxing especialy if you are with your missus.we got there early and it was quite empty but still nice to relax with a drink or two.ideal for kids too.staff were attentive and a genuine nice place.will have to go back about 11.00pm to see what its like then.

That is the point! The place looks empty at first, but then you see all the tables at the waterfront and you hardly find a place out there. To appear packed, it requires easily 200 people or maybe more....

Was the burger a proper Burger with proper chips, or a small Burger with french Fries?

Barry