90 Day Visa Check

I dont know a great deal about visas and stuff, Ive searched alot, but I cant find anything relating to my problem.

I work as a teacher on my non-imm B Visa. Normally I go to SriRacha with the secretary at work to sort the 90 day check thing. Though I am going to Krabi on the 21st (May) and I was told on Friday that I need to do a 90 day check before the 26th.

I was told by the secretary that it may be possible at Suvarnabhumi Airport Immigration desk.

As I have not done this myself before, can anyone advise me on what I can do, where to go etc. I read somewhere that there is an immigration desk at a hotel in the airport?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated...

I guess if I can do it in Krabi, then that is an option also...

I dont know a great deal about visas and stuff, Ive searched alot, but I cant find anything relating to my problem.

I work as a teacher on my non-imm B Visa. Normally I go to SriRacha with the secretary at work to sort the 90 day check thing. Though I am going to Krabi on the 21st (May) and I was told on Friday that I need to do a 90 day check before the 26th.

I was told by the secretary that it may be possible at Suvarnabhumi Airport Immigration desk.

As I have not done this myself before, can anyone advise me on what I can do, where to go etc. I read somewhere that there is an immigration desk at a hotel in the airport?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated...

I guess if I can do it in Krabi, then that is an option also...

Oh, and, Hi!

You have to report your address every 90 days of staying in Thailand. It is easy and free and you can do it at any Immigration office. Including Krabi if they have an office.,
They have. Just take a (motorbike) taxi to go there.

You have to report your address every 90 days of staying in Thailand. It is easy and free and you can do it at any Immigration office. Including Krabi if they have an office.,

Oh really....I never knew that!

im coming soon to chiang mai on a non imm multi O visa,i thought i only had to do the border run every 3 months,

didnt realise i had to report my address also.

so do i just go to immigration just before every border run,

with my passport and visa? what exactly is it for/do they do? so they know you are still in the country.

thanks

You only have to report if you stay in Thailand more than 90 days without leaving. You do not have to report if you leave every 90 days (such as using non immigrant visa entry).

If I could add on to Lopburi comments....not trying to be picky you say you are working on a Non-imm B....I was under the distinct impression you needed a work permit to work in Thailand... If you dont have a work permit...I would be careful advertisng the fact...you never know big brother could be reading...

• 2 weeks later...
The OP using the non immigrant B visa must have an extension of stay if he is doing 90 day address reports so my assumption would be that he indeed has a work permit.

Indeed I have.

I would like to point out that there is no longer an immigration office at the hotel. It apparently has moved back to the airport, though as I was a little late for my flight, I didnt have time to confirm. Instead I went to the immigration office in Krabi. Don't be put off by the mis-informed taxi drivers and hotel receptionists, there IS an immigration office in Krabi. If your not sure where it is, ask at the Tourist Information Shops/Offices, they were very helpful.

Actually the new location, from recent post, is well away from the terminal and we are attempting to obtain a map as very difficult to find. If anyone can locate the building on Google Earth please post.