Viatek Bark Stop

Patriciachas

It would be great if there is somewhere I can buy some too in the Pattaya area.

I have a few dogs and although they are good and remain on my property at all times, they can sometimes be rather noisy when we have visitors and especially when someone is trying to size up my house for further inspection later - if you know what I mean! For those individuals I would like them to have a nice surprise when they are actually on the premises.

Talking of dogs, I was out walking this morning and a bunch of the fcukers came at me.

Where can I buy mace or pepper spray in Chiangmai ???

North-east corner outside the moat. There are several military surplus shops there and most sell both. However, please remember that any form of CS or CN tear gas will not work on animals.... no tear ducts! You must use pepper spray.

The shop with all the blue plastic barrels in front is my favorite. They have the widest variety of container sizes from fountain pen size and shape to traditional mace can shape. Do remember to test these every few months and replace them at least after every 3rd or 4th test. They don't work worth a dam_n when they are empty! :D

You also do need to be aware of wind direction..... :o

One other caveat.... When using animal repellent, you spray it at the animal.... don't apply it to yourself. Some tourist up in Alaska learned this one the hard way. 1,000,000 Scoville units of capsacine (the hot part of pepper, Thai prik rate about 75,000 units) doesn't feel good on your skin... or on a dog's for that matter, so use it wisely, please.