What Farng Thinking About Thai Lady ?

Sani

Thank you kindly for your accurate assumption-oops! I thought you were implying I was an American (I am). The purpose was so the OP could be able to understand since I noticed the OP's English was also pigeon (by the way, I learned to type pigeon from a Brit friend of mine). No worries, mate!

I agree about looking down on Isaan's. I was looking up to them because they have something my country lacks. I value people for their insides and culture, dedication to their deity but I wrongly assumed I had a decent human being as a mate. Serves me right to mess around in a country I didn't belong, anyway.

I'm not thrilled at the direction my own country is making on many fronts, so was looking to import some good while changing the lives of many all on one swoop. Make a Thai lady happy, give her things she couldn't dream while helping her family in ways they dreamed...and all she had to do was love me. Oh well, it all backfired leaving me a bit more jaded and broken than before. Unfortunately I put in my 100% and therefore fell extremely hard this evening upon the horrible realization I was just a game.

Kindest regards,

Hyena

Edited by HYENA

Depends on how many beers this farang has had. I remember we used to say - 2 large Singha beers and they all ( females) look good to us farangs , and 2 large Singha beers and even the men look good to Thais. :D I was told this over 20 years ago by a Thai male.

What is the difference between a straight Thai man and a not straight Thai man? Two bottles of beer. :D

Theis may be true for some farangs now days too.

:D I think Thai ladies are usually fun and certainly more fun than the men. I usally surround myself with Thai ladies and have a really great time. Not sure what the rest of you do. :o

:D

All farang are the same. All of them. Despite differences in nationality, language, social class, education, occupation, sexual orientation, age, family background, etc. The list is endless. ALL FARANG THINK IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. FARANG ARE ALL IDENTICAL AND SYNCHRONISE THEIR THOUGHTS. :o

This farang thinks your ideas, Sani, are the unfortunate product of a philosophy and education system that rams home the 'them and us' nationalism first at home, then at school and it is consolidated by almost every media outlet in the country. It's not only farangs who are 'them' but also Khmers, Burmese, Malaysians and everybody else.

Your question reveals the paucity of your thinking. If you wish to know more about foreign cultures, I suggest you travel and/or live overseas as this seems to be an effective way of learning about them.

On the whole i dont trust Thai women as much as i would a girl from the UK an English girl is far more honest, however Thai girls are far more feminine, gracious, caring, selfless and fun then UK women.

But i dont really understand women from anywhere.

Edited by boiledegg

On the whole i dont trust Thai women as much as i would a girl from the UK an English girl is far more honest, however Thai girls are far more feminine, gracious, caring, selfless and fun then UK women.

But i dont really understand women from anywhere.

That's the only place I understand women. From anywhere, I mean.

The culture of saving face being far more important than TELLING THE TRUTH kills me.. Farangs (IMHO) believe if one lies, there is far more below than the tip of the iceberg. I have the most difficult time with the Asian dishonesty at all costs. One example is teaching false information in their school systems about "ancient Thai traditions and holidays" which some were invented (similar to the last Pope fessing up made up saints). Rather than teaching the truth and listening to the lobbying and protests from professionals, Thailand would rather "save face" and continue to teach myth as fact.

Same goes for relationships. If you can't get the truth out of your mate then why bother engaging in the first place? Oh, if you save face, it's OK to lie (having no clue many farangs believe the face-ass switch places upon a lie). SO they think they save face while everyone else views a vertical crack. Having been on the receiving end of a face saving web of deceit, it's a horribly painful realization to get the truth....did you boomboom another man or not? Is she fessing up to preserve peace and harmony or did it really happen? Geez why bother if you can't get basic "did you cheat on me" out of a Thai lady!

Does anyone know of any cultures with good family values, non cheating and good work ethic who aren't brought up to lie? I'm searching the ENTIRE WORLD for a mate and I'm failing miserably (say what you will--I know the comments will roll in about me personally) I'm only on a quest for love...pretty simple yet I think nowadays it's too much to ask for. Can't find a farang that doesn't act like a man, isn't a drunk or isn't so bossy you can't put your feet up after a hard day of work in order to support her expensive credit card habits all the while she's also cheating on you. OMG it seems all the women have turned into cheaters. There's got to be one country with decent available women who don't lie, don't cheat, don't have a nasty temper, aren't miserable falling down bruise-your-face drunks....any suggestions?

Edited by HYENA

I think of a Thai woman the same way I think of any man or woman. :o

If she's good - I like her! :D

If she's not - I don't. :D

Edited by bergen

:DWhat farng thinking about Thai lady ??

She is pretty, comes to my room and takes her knickers off - I think good of her and like her very much!! :D:D:o

Edited by 7