Pattaya City News

Stevieboy

Hi this is my first post here thought I would say hello everyone.  :wub:

Howard and Niels make the best, superbest TV in pattaya and in the world.  :D

I paid this guys once for advertising, now that come each week for free food. What can I do  :D

please help  :D

Crazy Dave  -_-

Maybe cause your commercial is so good.....

Never saw an ugly man stuffing his face like that put me off my hunger :o

You sure must have quality clientel???

Crazy dave's, pompui bar, the elephant bar, I can still see those commercials before my eyes after 6 months, they were that bad :D

for H5n1

The taekwondo studio is not a new one at all. i saw it last november so it's at least a year old.

Similar subject.

I'm watching Pattaya People News as we speak (good looking guy in the blues factory ad) -_- ,

Anyway, do they not realise when they are open for abuse or and embarressing situation?

I've just watched good ole Bjarne (Happy Birthday mate :D ) a nice guy and a good customer, likes a drink and can be really funny,

anyway Niels interviews him and says "So Bjarne, Whats the first thing you like to do in the morning?

OH OHHH :D

Bjarne says " Well the first thing a do is take a piss"

Niels looks abit dumb struck and says "what s the 2nd thing you like to do in the morning?

OH OHH again :D

Bjarne says "The 2nd thing i like to do is take a crap, that can be nice"

:o

Still a bit shocked Niels says- "Whats the 3rd thing you like to do?"

Bjarne says "Then, i like to get out of bed" :D

Do the TV people realise whats going on around them?

Nice one Bjarne. :wub:

Similar subject.

I'm watching Pattaya People News as we speak (good looking guy in the blues factory ad) -_- ,

Anyway, do they not realise when they are open for abuse or and embarressing situation?

I've just watched good ole Bjarne (Happy Birthday mate :D ) a nice guy and a good customer, likes a drink and can be really funny,

anyway Niels interviews him and says "So Bjarne, Whats the first thing you like to do in the morning?

OH OHHH :D

Bjarne says " Well the first thing a do is take a piss"

Niels looks abit dumb struck and says "what s the 2nd thing you like to do in the morning?

OH OHH again :D

Bjarne says "The 2nd thing i like to do is take a crap, that can be nice"

:o

Still a bit shocked Niels says- "Whats the 3rd thing you like to do?"

Bjarne says "Then, i like to get out of bed"  :D

Do the TV people realise whats going on around them?

Nice one Bjarne. :wub:

Wow, that must be a classic! Is it on rotation now? Where? When? I have to see this!!!

Sunny

I see you missed the end of the joke where Nils says "its nice to start on a clean sheet".

Anyway If you guys could do a better job at the news why don't you give it a try. I think they do a pretty decent job of getting the news to us. Hope you weren't expecting Trevor Macdonald.

Some constructive critisism would be better than what I've read so far so as far as PCN goes heres my opinon:

1. Stop saying that everything is the best buy a theasaurus. (The best school in town, The best night out, The best steak, The best .........

2. Get someone else to read the adverts 40 minutes of one voice is so boring.

3. You need to a quicker turnover on the interviews they go on for weeks and weeks sometimes. Pattaya People change there Around the Town spot every few days.

Pattaya City News hope this helps.