Best Place To Buy Steak

Forkinhades

FOODLAND! :o

as always with steak, buy it 4 or 5 days in advance, leave it in a bag in the fridge, wait till it goes purple(ish), get it out of the fridge 1 1/2 hrs before you wanna cook it, then cook the fukka in a roastin hot pan in butter for what ever's ya flavour and hey presto....a perfect steak :D

Even the owners of Manhattans buy their steak at Foodland :D

OK, this is a restaurant comment, not a meat market comment, but this shop also sells meat.

Yorkies Restaurant and Meat Market, Jomtien Beach Road

Tried the 370 baht "Thai French" sirloin steak meal there recently.

It tasted like I imagine horsemeat would taste. I am not French, so I really don't know. (Or maybe that is what it was and now I do know?)

On top of that, the portion was small, but given the quality, that was a feature.

Total ripoff doesn't begin to describe ...

Edited by Jingthing

An Alberta Black Angus New York Strip, aged 21 days, would sure hit the spot right now. Since that isn’t possible, best I have found is the same as listed above, Foodland or Villa Market usually has some Ozzy beef.

The Thai beef isn’t bad if you marinate the hel_l out of it in mushroom soy sauce for a few hours before you drop it on the barbeque.

No one has mentioned that TV are now in the food delivery business through TNT - see the banner at the top of the page.

Has anyone tried this service?

Post your comments here and risk a long 'holiday'.

Me - I'll eat anything except US beef eith all the added growth hormones. Banned in Europe - should be banned everywhere.