Dry-cleaner

naka

Can anyone suggest a good dry-cleaner in town ? I normally get my dress, well better

stuff done at hotels while on holidays, but that's a nuisance and expensive (at hotel rates).

All the shops seem to be just wet laundry's. I guess there must be some

around as business guy's must get their suits cleaned and

the government folks who wear those brillant white ceremonial

uniforms must get them dry-cleaned somewhere.

Naka.

Edited by naka

From the Dolphin Roundabout proceed North down Naklua road. About 1/2 km down on the left you will see a large Laundry sign, just before a family Mart, and a turning to the Beach.

This is a good professional laundry with modern equipment. I dry clean all my stuff there.

• 2 weeks later...
From the Dolphin Roundabout proceed North down Naklua road. About 1/2 km down on the left you will see a large Laundry sign, just before a family Mart, and a turning to the Beach.

This is a good professional laundry with modern equipment. I dry clean all my stuff there.

It is called Laundry Express just before Soi 18. Very professional, good rates and good service. The sign has a white background with blue writing. I believe there is also another Laundry Express just up from C.A.T on the other side of the road in South Pattaya.

Edited by Chopper

It is called Laundry Express just before Soi 18. Very professional, good rates and good service. The sign has a white background with blue writing. I believe there is also another Laundry Express just up from C.A.T on the other side of the road in South Pattaya.

The south Pattaya one is not the same company.Tried to go there one time as I moved from Naklua to Na Jomtien 2 years ago.Outrageous prices.So back to the Naklua one for dry cleaning.Still professional and very kind owners too