Does Anyone Know Of A House In Bkk

girlx

I am trying to decide between taking a job in Amsterdam or staying in Bangkok. If I stay in BKK I would love to bring my dog up from the south. Does anyone know of any good houses to rent (Thai style ok) for under 15000b/mo. that can accomodate a medium sized dog (ie. has a courtyard or yard) and is near to public transport (ie. river or canal boats, BTS)?

Thanks for any tips...

P.S. I do know of the one in Taling Chan that is posted here often, but it is pretty far out of Bangkok for me to live alone in.. I need to get around easy.

thanks!

you are most welcomed :o

There are lots on Ramkaemheng. I see them everyday. There are quite a few in my village, in fact one next door that is going for rent for your budget. I understand the need for a garden/yard etc. My two dogs need it.

Also in Bangkapi there are houses. I would say find one nearest your work and go walking and ask the motocycle taxi guys. They usually know where the houses are going.

Good Luck

well i admit i haven't looked in ramkhamhaeng or bangkapi because both are very far from where i want to be, but i will try. i work from home so i prefer to live central, and more on the west side of BKK.

On that budget you are going to struggle for anything anywhere near central (if Sukhumvit or Silom are central). But I have seen houses down sub sois in central goign for around 45K with 3 - 4 bedrooms. Maybe sharing is an option? Footwork as suggested is probably most ideal but don't discount all the websites such as mrroomfinder etc etc

actually i did find one on issaraphrap road just over the river for 10000b/mo. it's a 3-bedroom house that will be finished being built at the end of the month, though i may not need it anymore as i think i have found an alternative for my dog. apparently there are a few houses in that area.

actually i did find one on issaraphrap road just over the river for 10000b/mo. it's a 3-bedroom house that will be finished being built at the end of the month, though i may not need it anymore as i think i have found an alternative for my dog. apparently there are a few houses in that area.

Is it near the newly built, but not yet opened, Skytrain stations? And are there many others in the area within a similar price range?