Embroidery

ollylama

Until just a couple of weeks ago there was a computer-generated embroidery company on Moon Muang Soi 9. Now they're gone. Does anybody know where they went or where else in town there might be such a business? I wanted to get some embroidered patches made.

Until just a couple of weeks ago there was a computer-generated embroidery company on Moon Muang Soi 9. Now they're gone. Does anybody know where they went or where else in town there might be such a business? I wanted to get some embroidered patches made.

Once again we return to those thrilling day of yesteryear, and Kad Suen Kaew to the rescue. Second Floor, right next to the booths selling DVD's. You can bring them a jpg of your image and the cloth you want sewn upon, or let them supply.

thanks! not sure what you mean by thrilling day of yesteryear - bad 80s fashion? these patches will be to help promote my religion: dudeism. they will magically transform any bathrobe into an official religious garment.

my religion: dudeism. they will magically transform any bathrobe into an official religious garment.

Dude! Is it possible that I have been practicing your teachings for years... and didn't even realize it?!

my religion: dudeism. they will magically transform any bathrobe into an official religious garment.

Dude! Is it possible that I have been practicing your teachings for years... and didn't even realize it?!

it's very possible. are you a fan of the big lebowski? head on over to dudeism.com