Not Possible To Stay?

Hi

I want have a cleare answer if anyone realy know?I want to stay for ex forever,not married with thai,not retired(45)

dont want any business here.so I will not work and then I dont need a companyI dont want to study.I have incom from Europe.I know that

I can go for 3X30days and then go ex.to Malayisa and get touristvisa 60+30 but it looks that you can do this if your lucky

maximum 3times.I know at the moment Lao can get multientrie but that is just today soon Im sure they change that to

the same as the rest of the consulate.How can I ever relax in this country when the keep having different rules in different

consulat or even different rules in they some office dependig on the a__hole who is behind the counter.Does anyone know what to do?

There is nothing you can do. Under current visa and extension rules the longest you can stay in Thailand at a time is 90 days, then you have to do a border run or get anew visa from a Thai consulate.

--

Maestro

There is nothing you can do. Under current visa and extension rules the longest you can stay in Thailand at a time is 90 days, then you have to do a border run or get anew visa from a Thai consulate.

--

Maestro

Ok this I understand but this will stop after after a couple of times,at the moment I read 3times in Malaysia and then what?Go were and do what?I thinking

after 3x 30 and 60+30 and then again and again but then it seems to be stop?Or?

If you are going to be trying to live here for years on end on tourist visas, you will no doubt have lots of difficulty. There seems to be a program that was put in place a while ago to tighten the screws on all of foreigners living here. This program is across different ministries and the coup and conter coup had not much effect on it. Thats all I have to say.

Hi

I want have a cleare answer if anyone realy know?I want to stay for ex forever,not married with thai,not retired(45)

dont want any business here.so I will not work and then I dont need a companyI dont want to study.I have incom from Europe.I know that

I can go for 3X30days and then go ex.to Malayisa and get touristvisa 60+30 but it looks that you can do this if your lucky

maximum 3times.I know at the moment Lao can get multientrie but that is just today soon Im sure they change that to

the same as the rest of the consulate.How can I ever relax in this country when the keep having different rules in different

consulat or even different rules in they some office dependig on the a__hole who is behind the counter.Does anyone know what to do?

If you have a UK passport you could get a one year multi entry Non-O from a consulate for 'visiting friends' that would cover almost 15 months with 4 border runs every 90 days.

Even retired or married do not get more than 1year 'security' in Thailand as far as permission of stay goes

Only permanent residence will cover what you are asking for (as in most other countries in the world)