Restaurant To Take Wife For Anniversary

JMRhoa123

Does anyone have an good suggestions for a good restaurant to take my wife for our anniversary? I would like something with an excellent view and good western and thai food.

And where abouts are you ?? Bkk , Pattaya ??

Does anyone have an good suggestions for a good restaurant to take my wife for our anniversary? I would like something with an excellent view and good western and thai food.

And where abouts are you ?? Bkk , Pattaya ??

sorry.....in bkk. I',m looking for anywhere within 2 hours of bkk.

Hmmm, if you're flexible on the travel,come to Pattaya.Strange location,you might think for an

Anniversary,but a bit of seabreeze and coastline would probably be a nice break from hot + sticky

Bangkok.Pattaya is of course massively popular with the well-heeled Thai's so it must have

Something :o:D .

Stay out of the city and go to Jomtien,much quieter and more couple-friendly!!

Restaurant wise,well.....one of the best in Thailand,and Asia actually, is the Royal Cliff,it's the

business!!....go to the "Grill Room" or "Panorama" restaurants in the hotel for some nice intimacy

and romantic views.This hotel if situated on the Cliff quite close to one of the Royal families' residences,

hence the name,it a pretty luxurious setting!!

It ain't cheap though,be warned,but then again it's an Anniversary so people usually push the boat out!!!

Whatever you decide,have a good Anniversary :D

**PS--How many years has it been now???....I've served 6 years with the enemy now and have

never been happier :D:D

Depends how much you want to spend. Any of the fancy hotels overlooking the river down by the Oriental would be nice and might scrape in at about 1000 baht without drink. Alternatively a river cruise might be romantic. My Aunt went on one recently and gave it the thumbs up. Lastly many high rise hotels have restaurants with a fine view on their roofs. Try Googling it.

Depends how much you want to spend. Any of the fancy hotels overlooking the river down by the Oriental would be nice and might scrape in at about 1000 baht without drink. Alternatively a river cruise might be romantic. My Aunt went on one recently and gave it the thumbs up. Lastly many high rise hotels have restaurants with a fine view on their roofs. Try Googling it.