An Odd Tattoo!

richardb

My girlfriends little cousin, an idiot, flew to Europe Friday to be with a bloke she hardly knows ( don't get me started ). He has a very odd tattoo. Its an old ugly mans face about 10 inches long on his left chest. A very odd tattoo. Anyone know if it means anything?

Ta

Richard

The meaning of this tattoo is that he is telling the world at large, "I have no taste in tatoos". Mystery solved. Many people in this world get tattoos only to convey this message. This is also the same explanation as to why people have bad haircuts, or where tacky outfits.

Agree about bad taste, at least he can wear a shirt over it...

But you worry, that is my understanding.

How old is your little cousin?? And does she like the tattoo, and the one who is ( proudly) wearing it????

If yes, it is not really your business, but that doesnot take away the worry part.

If no one has been able to stop her from going....

But now you are looking for a deeper meaning to this tatoo, what is it you think?? She will be tattood too, to the traditions of the cult the guy is in??

Or what else is it that you are looking for? Confimation of what you think that the guy is...whatever.. based on a tattoo?

Edit for typo

Edited by Carib

And the point of this post is .............. ?

Bitch about the tattoo or bitch about your girlfriends little cousin ?

10 inches long on his left chest, ? He must be a big boy LOL

:o

Dear Empty mind , It really is empty isn't it

Richard

But you worry, that is my understanding........ And does she like the tattoo, and the one who is ( proudly) wearing it????

If yes, it is not really your business, but that doesnot take away the worry part.

If no one has been able to stop her from going....

But now you are looking for a deeper meaning to this tatoo, what is it you think?? She will be tattood too, to the traditions of the cult the guy is in??

Or what else is it that you are looking for? Confimation of what you think that the guy is...whatever.. based on a tattoo?

Edit for typo

A sensible post Carib and yes I worry about my girlfriends family if only because she does. I have no issues about Tattoo's nor those that have them. Its the nature of it. OK let me be a bit plainer than I was in my OP . A Celtic Band Cool ! A Dolphin even cooler . A heart with mum on it . Fairly ordinary. Elvis. Oh Purrrlease.

Love and hate on your knuckles tells me a story.

Skins ----cut---- here ---tells another.

Not looking for confirmation of what I think the guy is I do not know him ( Yet ) Heck if he is sound we may well be related soon by marriage. But its been a few days now and she has not got in touch with my GF. And its a dam odd tattoo. DIY for sure. Prison or gang related? OK I like to figure all the possibilities its both personal and professional .

Richard

Ok, i see what you mean, and what could `maybe` be his background.

But am afraid that no one here can take away your worries or questions. It is up to her to do that.

But " talking" to others helps, maybe that is the purpose of you posting. Nothing wrong with that.

C

Edited by Carib

Ok, i see what you mean, and what could `maybe` be his background.

But am afraid that no one here can take away your worries or questions. It is up to her to do that.

But " talking" to others helps, maybe that is the purpose of you posting. Nothing wrong with that.

C

ask the geezer

Try a Google search for "tattoo meaning symbolism" or similar query. I got over 200,000 hits on that. I haven't looked at the various sites that popped up at the top of the list, but ones like this look promising:

www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols.htm

Might be able to search some of those sites with the description of the tattoo, or there may be links to a forum like TV that deals in tattoos.

Good luck.

Worry about your own life and let your birds cousin enjoy her own. Worrying about someone who's not even a relative yet makes you sound like a tw@t. :o

It's only ink, some people get inked as teenagers and regret it for the rest of their lives :D

Cheers Kerryd I had a google myself anyway the girly made contact with my Girlfriend yesterday so she is ok.

As an aside for anyone who has an interest in these things the UK will shortly be signing a number of conventions which provide for a mite more help than the UK previously gave victims of trafficking. A " competent authority "is now in the pilot stage to identify victims before coming fully on line before Christmas and our various police forces, SOCA etc are dusting off their passports to pursue enquiries in sunnier climes if necessary ( see ex policeman arrested in Thailand for people trafficking last week )

Richard