Counter Strike Source

Ian_B

Went and purchased the online Half Life Silver package via Valve's Steam service and downloaded a whopping 5 gigabytes over the weekend. True connection was stable the entire time

Mainly did it cos Half Life 2 is gold and will be unlocked from my HDD on Nov 26th

I now have Counter Strike 2 and I was pleased to see there are a few very fast servers available here. Had a great time playing this new version of the classic game. The new graphic engine is awesome my ping was 28!

Anybody else up for a game?

Wow, true was stable? I wonder if the planets were in alignment or something...

I used to play CS quite a lot... until I got fed up with losing to cheaters. The stupid singing and cussing of people through the voice chat didn't help. I hope CSS fixes a few of these problems, then I might get it.

Yeah I know... nobody was more amazed than me... It was 300-700k/s the whole time!

Very impressed with this Steam delivery thing as it means we can buy and play as soon as it is out in the shops so I'm saving DHL charges & 2 week delivery time. Half Life 2 is a game you must own, just like Halo 2.

If you have the ATI refund voucher you can get the bronze package, which enables you to Half Life 2 & Counter Strike source.

I qualify for that too but lost my ticket when I changed apartments :o

For the big AAA titles I always purchase originals to show support for the developers, even if I already have the pirated version. Case in point halo 2 which is simply amazing even in french

If you have the ATI refund voucher you can get the bronze package, which enables you to Half Life 2 & Counter Strike source.

I qualify for that too but lost my ticket when I changed apartments :D

For the big AAA titles I always purchase originals to show support for the developers, even if I already have the pirated version. Case in point halo 2 which is simply amazing even in french

cheerz.. downloading now :o