Specifically In Chiang Mai,chiropractor

bunta71

Looking for a Chiropractor or even an ajarn massage character that can pop my hip back in place as I have a pinched nerve and can't seem to dance correctly or even walk for that matter. Also need the services of a rheumatologist here in Chiang Mai. heard of one named Dr. Worawit but no answer on his phone, Thanks, Jack

Thanks jan,

That sounds like a good start, will make some calls

The Shewe Wana Wellness center practitioner is Dr Ken Leeper, D.C. I have used his services for a dodgy pelvis joint (if that is the correct description) and he helped me in an excellent way. Most recommended!

/ Priceless

Priceless....funny how things turn out. I went there to Shewe Wana and as you say the doctor got me walking after three weeks of not being able to. An American doctor,wonderful to be able to communicate with which is crucial to any treatment. He is also the one that writes the weekly column in the Chiang Mai News. Knows what he's doing...thanks from a happy camper to all involved

And as I found out to my great relieve after I was asked to help out an non-English speaking Italian while I speak maybe three words of that language, Dr. Ken even speaks Italian. :o

Nienke

My wife has had RA for 18 yrs. Only one ruematalogist in CM that we know of and that is Worawit. He has a clinic in the Chuanpak area, don't know the name of the road. His office hours are 5 p.m. - 8 p.m, M-F and 9 a.m. - 12 noon on Sat. Caution, call first before you go. Most times he doesn't get there till around 6. I'm sure he knows what he's doing, but has zero personality. The wife doesn't like going to see him.

Here's the phone number: 053218950

If no answer from receptionist - means he's not there.

• 2 months later...
Thanks jan,

The Shewe Wana Wellness center practitioner is Dr Ken Leeper, D.C. I have used his services for a dodgy pelvis joint (if that is the correct description) and he helped me in an excellent way. Most recommended!

/ Priceless

How can I contact/make an appointent with Dr Ken ? Any phone number ? I m from Bangladesh  . need to arrange first before I go there.

Any cost idea ?

Thanks jan,

/ Priceless

How can I contact/make an appointent with Dr Ken ? Any phone number ? I m from Bangladesh  . need to arrange first before I go there.

Any cost idea ?

053-24 00 20

/ Priceless