Who Will Win The French Open?

My money is on Roger Federer to win the French Open. Although Nadal is better on clay, Nadal has to go through Nalbandian in the quarters, Djokovic in the semis and play Fed in the final to win the whole thing. As far as Djokovic, I don't think he can beat Federer on clay. I also don't think he has the stamina to go all the way playing on this surface.

Fed will play Davydenko in the semis, if the Russian makes it that far and if I've not mistaken, was seeded to play Gasquet in the quarters (who has since withdrawn from the tournament). It should be easy going to Fed to the final, where he should meet and probably beat whoever survives the Nadal-Djokovic semi.

Edited by mauiguy90

I wouldn't bet against Nadal.He already proved it over and over again that he's the King of Clay.With the record on clay that he's holding, i think nobody would come near him, at least for a while.

Nadal is unquestionably the man to beat. Now that Nalbandian (who had a 2-0 record against Nadal) has lost, Nadal's draw looks a lot better. Still, Nadal will still have to beat Djokovic in a match that will probably go the distance, while Fed will probably face Davydenko, who has never taken a set off of him(0-10 or 0-11). It will be tough for Nadal to play a long match against DJ Saturday, then take on Fed the next day. Fed in 4...

Edited by mauiguy90