Thai Woman Charged In Husband's Killing Out On Bail, Family Says

funfun

I have been reading this post on and off for awhile . i have just got to a part where names and places-are talked about and photos shown of the House. I had a girlfriend who was called Née, I meet her in Pattaya,three years ago , I finished with her last year,March April time, I was like all the rest who get taken for an Idiot, I thought i could change her, The Thing thats making me think is ,She has a mother in Nakosetamarat, She has family near Rannong, in Kapoe, just outside Rannong, also she has family , In Phuket.The house that is in the Pictures i Think I know , its on the right had side coming out of Capoe going to wards Phuket on the main road.It maybe just co-incidents That the name is just the same , Does anybody have any pictures of Née.

This bitches mother is in Ranong.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw that photo with the police. I could not help but think. The guy between Jinda and lover boy, looks as though he would rather be elsewhere. :)

:D I don't think it's correct what you wrote here Mosha; are you sure ??

Do you mean: "the guy between Nee and loverboy"...which must be Jinda, in the middle..right ?

LaoPo

No the policeman. He looked so uncomfortable, in the newspaper photo his eyes are looking to his left, I think it was. As though I don't want to be here. Boyfriend is looking down, Jinda is looking as though I've been here before.

No the policeman. He looked so uncomfortable, in the newspaper photo his eyes are looking to his left, I think it was. As though I don't want to be here. Boyfriend is looking down, Jinda is looking as though I've been here before.

I see; although the eyes of that policeman are not noticeable in the small pictures; maybe on the photo in the newspaper.

So, that's Jinda, on the right :)

LaoPo

Life is cheap and justice can be bought.

Wrong. Justice cannot be bought. By its very nature you cannot buy justice. You can pay money to avoid justice but it cannot be bought.

Here's a few definitions from dictionary.com

1. The principle of moral rightness; equity.

2. Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.

3. The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.

It may seem petty of me but I'm a pedant. (check a dictionary if you're not sure what pedant means)

Of course...evidence in court had him admitting it in a signed statement...but by his account that was cause the police threatened to hit him...Boo-F.....-Hoo. The others also had signed confessions and they did a video re-enactment of the whole thing. Not to mention all the text messages between them that were entered as evidence. The court should also consider the actions of these people and the family after this happened.

Poor innocent man...Rot in H**L :)

Thongkorn.

Can't be the same lady you were attached with. Since the murder she has been back in Koh Samui at her old stomping ground in the Chaweng Brothels. This low life, scum bag, piece of sh*t, whore has been going through husbands like knocking over bowling pins. Apparently she operates out of Soi Mango, Chaweng so buyer beware. Slag!!!!

Thongkorn.

Can't be the same lady you were attached with. Since the murder she has been back in Koh Samui at her old stomping ground in the Chaweng Brothels. This low life, scum bag, piece of sh*t, whore has been going through husbands like knocking over bowling pins. Apparently she operates out of Soi Mango, Chaweng so buyer beware. Slag!!!!

Yes you are correct , i looked at the pictures and its not the same one but all the rest is true . The Née i know Stays in Pattaya , has family in Phuket, and Rannong , there is a place just out side Rannong its called kapoe, Coincidental but scarey.

Thongkorn.

Thank you Blinky...couldn't have said it better myself.

Her sister owns a bar in Koh Samuii, I don't recall the name of it though. Richard knows, he went by there while looking for Dale's Harley and Truck.

LOL..not a single item of Dale's was returned. I'm sure all his photo's from his young days were trashed as well as small sentiments like his little bulldog collection from when he was a child, things of no value to anyone but us. This just adds fuel to the fire.

I saw a picture of "the house" Richard took a day ago...It looks so different, all the palm trees are gone the gate, orchids...very sad.

Let's concentrate on the trial and show support for that.

I don't condone what happened with possessions and the house. But that has happened many times in Thailand. A foreigner can not own land inThailand and if the house and land is in her name the law will support that. Other post-marriage assets are held 50 50. It also depends what the will said,

But the topic is the trial

Let's show support for that from expats.

It's unlikely it's the same girl as Dale Henry was with Nee since five years, as far as I know.

A woman like this is quite capable of running more than one punter at the same time. Something that seems to be confusing people is how/why she could do this. From the start her 'husband' was a punter only. It was a long-term prostitute/client relationship only because he was very generous. Unfortunately farang men tend to think they have found love in these situations. The temptation of the insurance money was just to great for a woman with no morality. Thais describe this sort of woman as a mia chao (rented wife). There are many types of relationship within Thai culture. We know mia luang (main wife) and mia noi (minor wife). I would say many farang married to an ex BG are unwittingly really married to what Thais call a mia chao. The mia chao knows, Thais know, but the farang thinks he's found love. It's all very sad.

My condolences to the family of the deceased. I really hope you obtain justice for Dale but be prepared for a major miscarriage of justice as well. It's great you are fighting for Dale, but in Thailand it's very difficult to win if someone has local protection.

good luck

It's unlikely it's the same girl as Dale Henry was with Nee since five years, as far as I know.

A woman like this is quite capable of running more than one punter at the same time. Something that seems to be confusing people is how/why she could do this.

I know but not in this case Loaded.

Dale Henry's "wife" was from Ranong and they met in Samui. The girl member Thongkorn spoke of was in Pattaya and they met 3 years ago and split up last year March/April...AFTER the murder of Dale, early February 2008. Dale's wife Nee was arrested, along with the other suspects, the lover and the hitman.

LaoPo

A woman like this is quite capable of running more than one punter at the same time. Something that seems to be confusing people is how/why she could do this. From the start her 'husband' was a punter only. It was a long-term prostitute/client relationship only because he was very generous. Unfortunately farang men tend to think they have found love in these situations. The temptation of the insurance money was just to great for a woman with no morality. Thais describe this sort of woman as a mia chao (rented wife). There are many types of relationship within Thai culture. We know mia luang (main wife) and mia noi (minor wife). I would say many farang married to an ex BG are unwittingly really married to what Thais call a mia chao. The mia chao knows, Thais know, but the farang thinks he's found love. It's all very sad.

My condolences to the family of the deceased. I really hope you obtain justice for Dale but be prepared for a major miscarriage of justice as well. It's great you are fighting for Dale, but in Thailand it's very difficult to win if someone has local protection.

good luck

I agree, loaded.

I understand how the relatives and friends feel but emotions and western values are getting in the way. This is Thailand and we are under Thai law not Western law. Anything even remotely looking like Thai bashing or criticising is not going to be helpful to them. Thai courts take a dim view of that to say the least. Deal with this the Thai way and be jai yen. I don't like it but don't try and change a mindset in a foreign contry.

1. Criticisng the Thai legal system is not only pointless it is irrelevant. Only Thai law matters not what farang think it should be. There is an appeal procedure but comment on a court ruling or finding or procedure is itself illegal

2. Defamation and libel laws are very strict here. Be careful in making comments. It can work against you.

Some of the comments posted, while I am sure were honestly written, have been very unhelpful to the case from a Thai mind.

Keep the emotion and criticism out and deal with this the Thai way.

A lot of comments being made in these threads are not helping. Keeping the thread alive is important, criticising the accused and going off topic is not.

Perhaps you are right about going off topic.

This is an open forum, we are all human beings that are in part driven by emotion. I don't think that if I make a comment with emotion involved it's wrong. If that were left out at times, it just wouldn't be me. That is essentially asking for a robot that conforms to certain commands.

On the other hand I have seen what happens if you allow things to just take their course and be nice, smile nice, get a nice lawyer, follow the "nice rules"...you get taken for every nice dollar you have and more nice promises with no real nice results. I'm sorry, these boards are for real things that do happen. It has been a year and a half since Dale was murdered, the accused remain free and laugh in our faces, spitting stuff at the wake, have not even returned photographs, it is all very disturbing and not very "nice". Well...that's my take on "nice"

Sorry if I sound angry, but this is about murder, truth and justice. All highly charged with emotion. If it wasn't...I would really worry.

Edited by MaryJane

I understand how the relatives and friends feel but emotions and western values are getting in the way...

A lot of comments being made in these threads are not helping. Keeping the thread alive is important, criticising the accused and going off topic is not.

Are you for real? Do you know how patronising all that sounds? If you think badly wronged Thais wouldn't be criticising this type of thing you are mistaken. Let friends and relatives rant away and question the system. Not criticising the accused or showing strong emotion would be potentially damaging in itself. I see where you're coming from for keeping it tight, but this is not a Thai courtroom.

This is an open forum, we are all human beings that are in part driven by emotion. I don't think that if I make a comment with emotion involved it's wrong. If that were left out at times, it just wouldn't be me. That is essentially asking for a robot that conforms to certain commands.

On the other hand I have seen what happens if you allow things to just take their course and be nice, smile nice, get a nice lawyer, follow the "nice rules"...you get taken for every nice dollar you have and more nice promises with no real nice results. I'm sorry, these boards are for real things that do happen. It has been a year and a half since Dale was murdered, the accused remain free and laugh in our faces, spitting stuff at the wake, have not even returned photographs, it is all very disturbing and not very "nice". Well...that's my take on "nice"

Sorry if I sound angry, but this is about murder, truth and justice. All highly charged with emotion. If it wasn't...I would really worry.

I understand the frustration of the Thai judicial system. I have experienced it personally. However, don't let it destroy you as well.

It's very common for Thai lawyers to be paid by both sides. The judge will be negatively influenced by outbursts of emotion. The judge will be influenced by people who approach him within the judicial system.

I understand you pain, frustration and anger but don't expect healing from the Thai courts. It may happen, but those courts are very unpredictable.

Thais generally have other ways to seek 'justice'.

I understand the frustration of the Thai judicial system. I have experienced it personally. However, don't let it destroy you as well.

It's very common for Thai lawyers to be paid by both sides. The judge will be negatively influenced by outbursts of emotion. The judge will be influenced by people who approach him within the judicial system.

I understand you pain, frustration and anger but don't expect healing from the Thai courts. It may happen, but those courts are very unpredictable.

Thais generally have other ways to seek 'justice'.

This was my point , Loaded, but many Westerners will not understand or even try to understand that and do not realise the differences between the Western and Thai ways. Saying the Western way is better ( which I believe it is) is fine but it will not get you anywhere.

Before I retired, I had to stop clients saying too much or even not put them in the witness box - and that was in the uk. If I practiced in Thailand I would have to have watched every word they said inside and outside court.

I understand how the relatives and friends feel but emotions and western values are getting in the way...

Are you for real? Do you know how patronising all that sounds? If you think badly wronged Thais wouldn't be criticising this type of thing you are mistaken. Let friends and relatives rant away and question the system. Not criticising the accused or showing strong emotion would be potentially damaging in itself. I see where you're coming from for keeping it tight, but this is not a Thai courtroom.

Yes I am real. And like many others have been in a Thai courtroom. Read my posts and those of Loaded, for example.

Thais actually do not openly criticise and they certainly do not question the system. Your experience of the Thai way seems limited to say the least.

And I was not being patronising. Read more carefully and slowly

Yes I am real. And like many others have been in a Thai courtroom. Read my posts and those of Loaded, for example.

Thais actually do not openly criticise and they certainly do not question the system. Your experience of the Thai way seems limited to say the least.

Thanks Caf, I understand your thoughts on this. Appreciate the PM.

A side note: None of the emotions are conveyed in any courtroom. Nor angry outbursts.

I just read a post where it was said that the Thai legal system is corrupt and the same person went on to say that fortunately there is an 'appeal' process. I don't want to sound negative but what would be the chances of the 'appeal' system being just as flawed and corrupt as the main legal system????????!!!!

And as far as there being too much passion in this thread I do not agree. The more noise that is made, the only chance of anything changing in the Thai system. It is the Thai reluctance to speak out that is the problem. The squeaky wheel gets the attention. To say that this is cultural and should be left alone is laughable. There is not a country in the world that accepts corruption as 'culture'. Corruption is a correctable behavior and many countries have changed for the better already.

There you go again, don't you realise you're doing it or do you find yourself impressive? There are ways of putting your point forward without coming across as you do and particularly in light of this thread where real emotions are involved. It's great that you offer up info but why not think for the other person... try speaking as if the person you are addressing is standing before you, for instance.

And I wasn't refering to Thais openly criticising the system, standing up and dissing a judge in a courtroom and what have you.

There you go again, don't you realise you're doing it or do you find yourself impressive? There are ways of putting your point forward without coming across as you do and particularly in light of this thread where real emotions are involved. It's great that you offer up info but why not think for the other person... try speaking as if the person you are addressing is standing before you, for instance.

And I wasn't refering to Thais openly criticising the system, standing up and dissing a judge in a courtroom and what have you.

Then we must agree to disagree

I have re read my post and I think you have totally misunderstood.

Blinky, I do have to agree. Change comes gradually. It doesn't come without work. If we all just say "that is the Thai way" and accept it...that is where the problem lies...change will not ever have a chance. A lawyer I know, goes to international conferences, he told me Asia has come a long way, but Thailand has a long way to go.. It is a well known fact. So...turn a blind eye? This is a world view, not just a personal view. Doing Nothing...Results in NOTHING.

Edited by MaryJane