Thai Woman Charged In Husband's Killing Out On Bail, Family Says

funfun

Blinky, I do have to agree. Change comes gradually. It doesn't come without work. If we all just say "that is the Thai way" and accept it...that is where the problem lies...change will not ever have a chance. A lawyer I know, goes to international conferences, he told me Asia has come a long way, but Thailand has a long way to go.. It is a well known fact. So...turn a blind eye? This is a world view, not just a personal view. Doing Nothing...Results in NOTHING.

Absolutely. The one thing you can be sure of is that change requires something to change.

Or, alternatively, if things don't change then they will probably carry on pretty much the same.

Kev

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blinky, I do have to agree. Change comes gradually. It doesn't come without work. If we all just say "that is the Thai way" and accept it...that is where the problem lies...change will not ever have a chance. A lawyer I know, goes to international conferences, he told me Asia has come a long way, but Thailand has a long way to go.. It is a well known fact. So...turn a blind eye? This is a world view, not just a personal view.

Doing Nothing...Results in NOTHING.

I couldn't agree more!

As you know, in another murder case in November 2003, of which Dale's murder seems to look like a copy murder, the family is still seeking full justice after now almost 6 years..

The brother of the then-wife is in jail for life (he was in jail before, convicted of another murder...bought free by his sister with the money of her husband before he was murdered himself); the main convicted murderer is sentenced to death...but.....still on the run.

And the then-wife ?....the wife is free on bail because a Judge found it necessary to release her because he found it more important she could took care of the children.

4 children.... :)

1 she had with another man before she married the now murdered husband and which child he adopted.

1 by her husband

1 by the lover-murderer; sentenced to death and still on the run; but she told her husband it was his child...

1 by the lawyer who defended her in the murder case.

If it would NOT have been because of the family, still fighting for justice, ALL three murderers would have been free.

The family will NOT rest before the ex-wife is behind bars as well.....and the main convicted killer found and put in jail also... :D

If the family would have followed the Thai way....be silent....don't say too much.....respect the Thai way of Justice...NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

I have the deepest respect for the Henry-family and how they followed and chased the suspects of their murdered brother because IF.......IF they wouldn't have done so, I am 100% convinced NOTHING would have happened and there would not have been the trial as it is happening now.

Let's hope and pray they will get what they deserve on the 27th of this month!

LaoPo

As I’m sure many of you know the Nation online website has links

on its opening page to Thai Visa. I’m not sure how they are chosen

but it would be great as the day of the verdict approaches if this

thread could find its way on that short list of links.