Kasikorn, Generated Creditcardnumber

I got told if you hold a Kasikorn bank account you can get somehow a creditcard number which is just one time valid for a purchase on internet.

How to get that number? Our Kasikorn branch can't even give us Internet banking as they don't know how to do it.

Does someone know?

Michael

I have a Kasikorn savings deposit account, and with that I can access my account online. You need to go into a branch (take proof of account and I.D. Passprt etc) to activate this. then, once you can access your account online, you can apply for a 'virtual debit card'. You get a 16 digit card number, a valid until date, and a 3 digit back of card number (but no actual card). The idea of this 'virtual card' is for use for online purchases. I think this must be the card you have previously heard about. If your local branch can't help you with online banking, then just try another. (I done mine at the Siam Square branch).

I got told if you hold a Kasikorn bank account you can get somehow a creditcard number which is just one time valid for a purchase on internet.

How to get that number? Our Kasikorn branch can't even give us Internet banking as they don't know how to do it.

Does someone know?

Michael

Call them on 0-2888-8888 and tell them that you want internet banking. Their phone support is really good.