2 Businesses Under 1 Roof.

If she is operating as a sole trader, there may be a permit or license needed, but I doubt it. Ensure she has a goo contract to cover losses.

If she is operating as a company, she may need to amend the objectives of the company to include rent of equipment, and the above applies.

• 2 weeks later...

well they consider it as just "extra service" but on the other hand have shop that do only this business and do have license for this specific service.

The or bor tor?? :o as you know,sometimes you get different or wrong answer from the "professionals"

well they consider it as just "extra service" but on the other hand have shop that do only this business and do have license for this specific service.

The or bor tor?? :o as you know,sometimes you get different or wrong answer from the "professionals"

Can't talk about the minimart/motor bike combination, but my wife and I run a mixture of three different businesses (coffeeshop, handicraft sale, and Internet service) under same roof. We only have one license for all three things, but that license explicitly lists all three of them. (We have a second license, but its more like an alcohol license rather than a licence for a particular kind of business).

Initially we didn't have any computers and thus our license only listed coffee shop and handicraft. When we got the computers, rumors told us about a mom&dad shop (let's call it a micromart), that got 4 computers confiscated by the police, because they didn't have a license to provide Internet service (just rumors - no clue about evt. reality). However, we went to the proper amphur office, and asked for a license for Internet service. Not needed they said, but we insisted and got an amended license for the charge of 50 Baht.

I would suggest going back to your local license office and insist on getting the motorbike thing added to your license (if it doesn't matter, why should they care that you willingly pay a superfluous fee of 50-60 baht?). Although the guys at the license office might be perfectly right that it isn't needed - try to tell that to some cup who strongly believe that you MUST have at least some paperworks to back up your "Motor Bike for Rent" signs. Surely, it would be nice to have some written evidence that you actually did try to register the thing.