This Is Turning Me Insane...

Gaccha

When using a Protector I can shave without shaving foam in the shower in 2 minutes. When I use an ordinary shaver it takes 10 minutes, cuts everywhere and lots of bloodied tissues... :o

Crikey, clearly your father never taught you how to shave properly. And that shaver that you are pimping, I think most men would be embarrassed if others spotted that ridiculous looking thing in their home, you freakin wuss.

Hear, hear!

I use a Mach 3 and English Leather soap. No nicks or cuts and as smooth as a bargirl's bottom. Highly recommend giving her a try...the razor too.

Where do you get the English Leather soap in Thailand? It's pretty good.

You Mach 3 users will appreciate the following quote from another forum:

"Personally, I'd never shave with a multi-blade system again. They don't do anything good for your skin- they are designed to pull your hair, that's the whole purpose of the first blade- if it pulls, the second blade cuts, the third blade opens up your wallet, the fourth blade takes the money, and the fith blade looks out for the cops. The modern multi-blade razor like the Fusion or Quattro is one of the greatest scams perpetuated on humanity, simply put. Gillette and gang are not honest about how these razor works and what effects it has. The more blades you add, the less like shaving it becomes, and it starts to resemble ripping hairs out with seashells. Plus I believe alot of the extra blades on the razor do nothing but irritate your skin, they don't even do "hysteresis" anymore. It's a marketting gimmick at your skin's expense. The Mach 3 never performed that much better for me than the Sensor Excel, and if it was any better, it wan't worth the extra discomfort."

If I went mult-bladed, I'd go for the BIC disposables, too.